Instagram Influencer Marketing

Instagram Influencer Marketing

by VYRL

Discover and collaborate with Instagram influencers for free.

Oliver's Gold

This app is revolutionary in terms of connecting with influencers. It's the ideal platform to easily connect with the right people to represent your brand. Carro makes it very simple and efficient.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to have you be a part of our Brand Network. :)

Glovelast

I'm using Carro both to integrate with other online Shopify stores and to find market influencers. The app could not be easier to use! The Carro Team will walk you through every step of the way and are very attentive to client needs.

June 21, 2020

We appreciate the kind words! So happy that you are enjoying Carro.

Afterglow Botanicals

Carro has helped us boost sales and track potential influencers to increase our engagement and social media following. The app has been very easy to use and intuitive. I would definitely recommend to anyone with an online store!

June 19, 2020

Thank you! We love Afterglow :)

Handup Gloves

We use this app for the Brand Partnership platform, which allows companies to seamlessly list products across each others websites with easy pay split, inventory management, and a seamless customer feel.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for your support! We think you're awesome, Cody :).

Social Sparkling Wine, LLC

Love this app! Has been very helpful when it comes to keeping up with our influencers and getting them product. Also, the Carro team has been amazing at teaching our staff how to use the app!

Thank you Leah!! :)

GetMoist

Amazing app that’s COMPLETELY FREE! It’s a no brainer to have running in the background, it tells us every time an influencer comes into contact with our brand, and allows us to jump on the collaboration opportunity right away! Couldn't be easier..

May 27, 2020

Thank you! So happy you were able to find great influencers.

Twinsy Bath Bombs LLC

I would like to delete But I can not find a away to do such a thing! why? That is shady! I have not gotten any benefit from this app. I either want to know how it works or get rid of it

Hi there!
Deletion of sales channels is handled directly within the Shopify admin dashboard. To delete Carro, you'll want to go to Settings within Shopify, then Sales Channels. Here, you can modify your list of installed sales channels, including Carro, using the Trash Can icon.
Based on your review, we're going to be adding a section in our settings page that provides clear instructions on how to remove Carro. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
We would love for you to stay in our brand network, so if you're up for it, we should set up a time for a live walkthrough of all of Carro's current features and a sneak peek of what's in the pipeline! :)
Sincerely,
David Rice

lemy.uk

Honestly I can't believe Carro is completely free! It's incredible how many influencers we discovered, and the setup was super easy. They're also rolling out new features that are insanely powerful, can't wait for what's next! :)

May 27, 2020

Thank you! We're so happy to have you apart of the Carro Network. :)

My Pretty Print

The app does not have a huge selection of influencers when it comes to small businesses but Carro is currently working on this. Good customer service. I can't wait to see how the app develops in the future.

May 27, 2020

Thank you! Means a lot to us. We can't wait to help small businesses get connected with more influencers.

aambriiellee

I used Carro to see all of the influencers that follow my Instagram account and ... wowww!! I literally had no idea thatttt many influencers followed me!

I've already reached out to a few to see if they want to work together and I'm getting great responses. Thanks, Carro team :)

May 22, 2020

Happy that we were able to find influencers for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6