Carro: Influencer Marketing

Carro: Influencer Marketing

by VYRL

Discover influencers that are already your fans and customers.

CineStill Film

This app is a game changer for working directly with influencers to promote your brand and get your products into the right hands! So excited about what these guys have created.

C H A P T R

This is a great app to have on your store. There's no reason not to. It's the way to connect with influencers from large to small followings and Carros is the bridge from business to influencer.We've met many already that were already interested in our product which made it much easier to connect and exciting for them as well.

April 04, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review - so glad you're enjoying Carro! Looking forward to rolling out our new features for you to try :)

CüffBaby

Carro has been an invaluable tool for our small shop. As a smaller business, it's crucial to place our marketing efforts where they count and authenticity is important to us. Carro has allowed us to connect with influencers who truly love our brand who would've gone unnoticed otherwise. There was a YouTube Star with a million IG followers who was following us and engaging on our posts who we didn't even realize loved our cuffs. Because of Carro, we were able to connect with him, send him some of our handmade pieces and reach countless new shoppers in our target market. This is just one example of the many new relationships which have led to business growth that we've been able to form thanks to Carro. We love this app!!!

April 04, 2019

WOW!! This is an amazing story to hear, it made all of us here at the office grin ear to ear. What you’re describing is one of the fundamental “Why’s” for creating Carro :) Thanks for sharing this!

Sweet June

Carro has been fundamental in the development and implementation of our marketing plan. Seeing the influencers who were already fans of the business allowed us to effectively reach our customers and at lower costs than if we were to have used unassociated influencers. Carro is an awesome tool for bootstrapping and provides the user with invaluable information. We highly recommend!

April 04, 2019

Thanks for the great review! :) We’ve seen the same thing time and time again: influencers want to work with brands they love, so when they have the opportunity, they’ll do it for lower costs!

Animals Facing Left

As my follower count grows, it's hard to track new followers, and extinguish who are the relevant ones. Carro's interface is incredible, and we can't wait for new futures to be released. Keep up and good luck!

April 04, 2019

Thank you :) - We can’t wait for our new features either! Have you applied to test our newest feature, “Product Requests,” yet?

Thread Wallets

Great user experience and great functionality. I love what Carro offers and I love how easy the team is to access if I have any questions. Great concept, great delivery.

April 04, 2019

We're so thankful for your kind words! I’ll make sure to let the team know that Thread Wallets said that the customer service has been on point :)

Palette Gear Online Store

I really love the feature where we can see which influencers subscribe to our newsletter. Game changer! I sent an email with tailored messaging to influencers to boost our ambassador program and we immediately saw results. It's great to be able to start researching potential new influencers to engage with from a list where you know they're already interested in your brand, your product, and your message. The work of connecting is already done.

April 04, 2019

That makes us so happy to hear that you’re already seeing results! Thanks again for writing such a nice review :)

trusii

Insanely useful info... we had no idea how many influencers were buying our product or subscribing to our list. In the short time we've used Carro, it has already enabled us to open up inroads to major relationships with influencers and professional athletes. Every ecommerce company should be using this App!

April 04, 2019

Wow thank you so much! And we think so too ;)

Heel Tread

Amazing app saved me days of searching and got really cool insights about my customers and followers that I'm using right now. All brands should use it.

April 04, 2019

Thank you - we’re all about saving you time :)

luloswimwear

I looove this app. I couldnt believe that I had so many influencer within my niche alredy following and showing interest in MY product. it’s amazing. Now I’m ready to reachout to work with some of them. It’s AWESOME!

April 04, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write out this review, we’re really stoked that you’re loving it :)

Previous 1 3