The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

35k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

BlendJet

While Carro is new, the functionality it provides is unlike any other platform out right now. The team is constantly working on improving the user experience and is extremely good at taking criticism. In addition, the support team makes it extremely easy to set up a marketplace just the way you want it. Their lightning-quick response times and dedication to answering any questions make using Carro a no-brainer.

July 26, 2021

Wow! What a great review, thank you so much. We love having Blendjet in the Carro family, and we can't wait for the launch of your Carro-powered marketplace! :)

Manly Bands

We have met so many great suppliers on Carro which helped us expand our product line. The team on Carro is very knowledgeable, helpful and always gives detailed explanations to any questions with great response time.

July 26, 2021

We appreciate you and your team, Manly Bands is awesome! Congrats on all of the success, we'll be here to continue to support you. :)

SNBC

Carro needs a bit more time to work out the little details to make this service work for my shop. In theory, Carro should be amazing when everything is up and running and hopefully I'll be able re-install and make it work for my shop. I'm giving Carro a 4 star rating entirely based on their customer service. Right now, their service is up close and personal and that is rare in our internet age. Hopefully they are able to maintain that level of personal care for their customers.

July 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our small but mighty team is working around the clock to make Carro better every single day. We can't wait for you to see what we have in store! I'll share this review with the support team, I know they've enjoyed working with you. :)

Shinesty

Huge fan of Carro! They've provided straightforward functionality for cross selling & provided awesome customer service.

July 26, 2021

We love having Shinesty in our network! Thanks so much for your kind words. :)

Glow Candle Company

Wonderful customer service!! We have been connected with some great people and it has really helped us to grow sales!

June 18, 2021

We're so happy that you are enjoying it! Thanks for your support :)

Dayoh Greats

Carro has great customer service and easily fulfills order via Shopify. It was a seamless experience and I'm happy to use their leverage to increase my sales.

June 15, 2021

So happy to hear this, I'll share this with the support team! Thanks for using Carro :).

Jackie's Chocolate

Absolute SCAM. Paying $250 a month even after we cancelled. Why does Shopify permit fraudulent companies like this on their platform.

May 19, 2021

Hey there,

We attempted to downgrade you to the free subscription plan four weeks before your extended free trial came to an end, but no one from your team responded to us. In addition, we refunded you in full immediately after you were charged, and contacted you to make sure you were aware.

We're sorry that your experience with Carro wasn't the best, we're always here to help improve that!

Vsco Therapy

Carro is super responsive and seems to really care about their partners and network. I am glad to finally find something that will help my Shopify store get serious partners and collaborators through this much needed app. Also, my biggest ambassador for my store (4.5 million followers on YouTube) I would have never connected with had I not used Carro!

May 8, 2021

This review makes our whole team smile from ear to ear, thank you! :)

Wearbands

So far, so good with Carro! Very simple set-up and total control of how and where you show partner brands for cross-selling/up-selling. Made to 2 cross-sells in the first 24 hours of featuring one brand in our cross-sell app. This looks like a winner!

April 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're so happy that you're generating more sales, definitely a win. :)

Royal Thanaka

My experience of on-boarding with Carro was excellent. Navigating through setting up the app on Shopify, choosing products from other retailers to feature on my website, reaching out to Influencers, and speaking with a rep on Google Meets to answer more detailed questions was seamless. Carro is professional and is setting the standard for a new way of doing business - through Collaboration.

April 22, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for such a great review! We're so happy you've had an amazing experience using Carro, and we can't wait to see more collaborations you form while using our platform. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13