Carro

Digital inventory sourcing from thousands of vetted partners.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Consumerhaus

Carro is absolutely incredible - the brand network is fantastic, the app is super easy to use/navigate, and best of all, the team is absolutely stellar. Cade, Eli, David, and Wesley have been nothing short of extraordinary when it comes to support. We can't say enough positive things about the Carro team - thank you all so much for all of your help!

July 13, 2022

Thank you for your thoughtful review, I'll share this with the team! :) We're always happy to help our merchants succeed. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

V-Toe Socks, Inc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's been slow going but we are seeing an expansion in our business thanks to Carro! We need to find time to better utilize what they offer, to this point we are very satisfied :)

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and glad that you're seeing some early success! If you need help with your Carro expansion, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly: david.rice@getcarro.com.

elevatevibrancy

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I love to see that the brand that referred me to your app has given you a five star review (okoliving)! I cannot wait to be approved so that I can drop ship with them and many other clean-missioned brands that are partnered with this site!

July 13, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We're excited that we get to support your mission and growing partnerships. :)

okoliving

We are a retailer and this is a great app! Makes my drop ship partnerships so easy. The customer support is amazing too.

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, and so happy you're loving Carro! P.s. I'll make sure support sees this one! :)

Generation Mindful

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I've been using Carro as B2C e-commerce since 2018 to source quality leads on influencers, and this year started selling five of our most popular products to retailers on the platform. The response has been instant, easy to manage sales growth, tapping us into new client streams and online communities overnight. The integration is turn-key and the support team has been responsive, knowledgable, and easy to work with --- jumping on a video chat with me when I had a question about working with new brands. I'm thrilled with the experience and highly recommend it to product-based businesses and e-commerce sites.

April 28, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, thank you! We love having Generation Mindful in our network. :)

Edenpure.com

I find this APP functions well, but the process fails. Their messaging system does not work. Some suppliers do not respond while others ship from China directly and they don't reveal this at the start. We expect prompt shipping to our customers and so far, more than half we've connect with have failed. A quick calculation of the "commission" minus Carro's 5% take leaves very little once you consider the cost of marketing, shipping and returns. So, any Supplier offering less than 20% isn't in this for a partnership. Finally, as anyone in the business knows, in order to sell ingestibles (supplements) and topicals, these products need to be covered by insurance. These Supplier would have to specifically add your company to their insurance policy otherwise your company needs additional insurance to cover the liability to sell these products. This is above and beyond typical business insurance. Frankly, this part of the equation is a mess unless you are already in this category.

March 3, 2022

Hey there,

First off, thanks for keeping Carro installed and for giving us a chance to help you through the issues you're experiencing.

I've already tried calling you, and I sent you an email to provide further assistance.

Please get back to me so we can help you find the perfect partnerships for your store!

Sincerely,
David

Reprise Activewear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app for helping me find other sustainable brands to add to my store that are a really nice complement to the products I have already! The support team is incredibly responsive and helpful! And I got to meet with my account rep who let me know that my AOV increases by $30 per order when a Carro item is added - which is awesome to know! I would highly recommend.

March 3, 2022

Wow, those AOV numbers are INSANE! Thanks for the awesome review, we love having you! :)

Simple Switch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been working perfectly for our ethical and sustainable marketplace, they are key to our model, solving our inventory and fulfillment issues with ease. Their customer support is so good that I almost LIKE having questions problems so that I can reach out and work with them. Definitely recommend, and if you're on the platform and sell socially or environmentally responsible products, look us up for a partnership! They make it so easy.

February 20, 2022

This is one of those reviews we had to share with the whole team, especially the support team, thank you! We love that Carro is a perfect fit for your business, and we're excited to bring you even more value in the future. :)

SuitShop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Carro has been a game changer in allowing us to rapidly expand our catalog with product from other brands. By adding accessories to our store, we've become a one stop shop for our customers. Additionally, we've significantly grown our sales and brand visibility by selling our product on partnering brands websites. It's been wonderful to get SuitShop in front of new audiences!

January 18, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, wow! Thanks so much for being a Carro user, we love having SuitShop. :)

WinsterCreations™ Official Store

I give my thanks to David on the support team for helping to resolve the minor issue that we had at the beginning but besides this, our experience with the Carro app has been a very positive one. Overall I would recommend Carro to other retailers and store owners, especially if you have a reasonably sized following on Instagram as the app is able to find Influencers that you probably didn't recognise or realise that you had amongst your existing followers list.

January 8, 2022

Thank you for your thoughtful review, I'll share this with David! :) We're always happy to help our merchants succeed, let us know if you ever need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15