Carro: Sell More, Together

Carro: Sell More, Together

by VYRL

Dropship Leading DTC brands + Instagram Influencer Marketing

Sam Kolder Shop

As a creator, i've been wanting to develop my own store but didn't have the time to source and warehouse quality products. With Carro's Brand Partnership, I have been able to to stand up a new store full of my favorite products and brands while driving significant revenue with little to no cost. The process was seamless and the entire team has bee great!

November 12, 2020

Thanks! We love working with you, Sam. :)

22 Days Nutrition

Such an amazing app! Through their influencer platform, we found so many influencers that were already customers! Thank you!

November 4, 2020

We're so happy that you are enjoying it! Be sure to try out Brand Partnerships as well! Thanks for your support :)

ShredLights

I'll cut straight to the point and say that I love this app and the Carro team. They have been excellent with communication and have been actively finding new partners to list our products. The set up process was very easy to get our products listed. Once they were listed, we don't have to do ANYTHING when we bring on a new partner, the Carro team handles it all. In addition, they have been receptive to my feedback and feature request which is great. What else can you ask for?

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with Shred! You've been great, Eric. Thank you for your support!

Gruppo Gamma Time Instruments

Asked these guys a simple question, on whether they have clients in my industry. Several days later not only did I not get any answer, they responded to me with a question ""do you still have any questions I can help answer?".
Went to their website to browse their FAQ. Clicking on "+" is supposed to reveal the answers but that didn't work.

October 22, 2020

Hey! Sorry about the confusion. We're a small team that has to manage nearly 27,000 brands. We use a bot to help answer some of our frequently asked questions and I think it sent you that by mistake. I just emailed you and replied on Intercom. I'd be happy to help you / set up a call. It's late here in California but we can definitely chat in the morning. Let me know that you received this. We have thousands of brands in your industry and neighboring industries.

Jason

Farmers Armour

Within a few minutes, we have identified over 70 influencers from our IG and Email list that we can now monitor and engage with for free. Game changer! Excited to learn more about the brand partnerships feature, from what I’ve heard it’s another no brainier addition to our store!

October 15, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help you grow your brand :).

Emo Art Club

I've used this app for 2 months and it doesn't do what it says. I thought it would help me find influencers, It does not I just happened to find ONE on my own. Then the influencer I found, shows up in the app. If you not helping me find influencers then what's the point of the app?? Because its just sitting in my sales channel taking up space.

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns.
Based on your review, we made an update to our FAQ about how our influencer discovery tool works.
As a reminder:
Carro identifies influencers by scanning the data sources that you connect to Carro. If a celebrity, an influencer, and/or a member of the press is interacting with your brand as a customer, email subscriber, or follower, we’ll let you know.
The number/quality of influencers that Carro is able to identify is dependent on the data sources that you connect. We’ve discovered 6.3 million influencers for the 26,200+ brands that use our free app.
We are a small, but growing team based out of California that is excited about the potential of our product. We hope that everyone reading this gets to be a part of the Carro network.
David Rice

IntiMD

I've really am not into writing reviews for apps because I understand everyone is working hard and especially during this time and should always try to support all businesses. But when something is clearly not right, I think it should be voiced. Based on the description of this app, I thought this would be a perfect app for finding social influencers. But after installing and testing it out as much as I could...I come to find that the app essentially does not function at all. All connections and set up were completed and successful but there are no result. It does not provide the result it promises in the description. When I had questioned this with support, all I continue to receive as what you call an answer is...it's in the works...it will be in our future development...then they finally tell me, thank you for the suggestion and it will be included when we begin to charge! Best of all...Carro is 100% free, you can basically find other paid apps that can do the same...well...then why do you even launch your app when it doesn't do anything!? LoL...it's a joke...yes, it's 100% free...free from fees...free from result...free of getting nothing...I've then deleted the app immediately to FREE up my space...hahahaha such a joke...suggestion...re-lease your app when you are good and ready...don't get flustered when you realize your customer actually need an app that works and in the end tell them off to go get another app that works and pay for it.

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns.
As a reminder:
David Rice

Fulton & Roark

Carro has been a fantastic tool for us to both explore and best manage our relationships with influencers. The integration was seamless, and their team has been extremely helpful throughout the process.

August 28, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words :). Be sure to try our new Brand Partnerships feature!

type:A deodorant

We have been testing Carro's new retail partnerships feature. There have been some learning curves, but we can say Carro has been all over every bug and issue and working hard to correct as fast as possible. Appreciate the high-touch, thoughtful support and innovative approach to partnerships.

August 28, 2020

Thanks type:A team! We love working with you :).

IntellivisionEntertainment

Easy to use, very intuitive! Loaded various data sources into Carro & quickly got visibility to influencers already engaged with our brand.

August 28, 2020

Thank you!! We appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7