Carro: Influencer Marketing

Carro: Influencer Marketing

by VYRL

Discover influencers that are already your fans and customers.

Joah Love

Carro gives us a really easy way to track our top influencers and see how they’ve interacted with our brand. By offering an automated way to reach out to influencers and offer them free product, making connections and expanding our reach has never been easier!

BeeEco

At BeeEco, we are so happy to have found Carro. It has made discovering and connecting with influencers exceptionally easy. The support from Carro has been fantastic. They are extremely approachable and we feel comfortable knowing that we have a good support team if we require it. Thanks Carro!

June 20, 2019

So happy to hear that you’re loving Carro - we pride ourselves on reliable customer support, thank you for the encouraging feedback. :)

Ursa Major Skincare

Using Carro has been a game-changer for us at Ursa Major. Especially the product request feature. To date, we've been shipping influencers product from our office. With this feature, our warehouse will be able to take on this time-consuming (but important!) task. The team at Carro (especially Cade) is also super helpful and very fast at providing assistance.

June 20, 2019

We are PUMPED you’re using the Product Request feature, so awesome to find out that your warehouse team is saving time + headaches! More exciting stuff to come. :)

luxury-homes-ig

Showed me thousands of influencers that are following my social media accounts! So crazy to see. Had no idea.

June 20, 2019

I’m glad we could help AND blow your mind! :)

Platanomelón

The app was working fine and helped you identify all the influencers interacting with your brand crossing data from Shopify, Instagram, Youtube and e-mail database.

However, on May 9th they changed the code and added an extra snippet to our site that was causing slower loading + thousands of 404 errors (one per each pageview). I reached them to complain and to ask for a solution/removal of that code (because if I manually delete it the app installs it back automatically) and they told me that my best solution would be to remove Carro.

So they published a buggy code (in beta testing) into my site, without letting me know in advance or asking for permission, and now they say is not possible to remove it because is a "major component" of the app. What? I used your app to discover influencers for weeks before having that "major component" buggy code installed without permission! It's not necessary and should be 100% optional to have it, since it's a feature not everybody will be using (Influencer Checkout).

May 29, 2019

UPDATE: We've released a new version of Carro that has solved this. Thanks! :)

Hello!

We are happy to hear that you've been enjoying our free way to discover influencers that love your brand :).

We are so sorry that your experience has been impacted during the past few weeks.

I would like to work with you directly to fix this issue so that our snippet does not install automatically on your store anymore, and so that you can continue to use Carro the way you want.

We take reviews/feedback from our merchants very seriously, and this is our first review that is less than 5 stars.

I would like to set up a time to talk with you so that we can get this issue behind us. I know that you are based in Europe (we are in California), so I am happy to come in early/stay late in our office so that we can connect directly.

I will reach out via email to coordinate.

Sincerely,
Jason
President and Creator of Carro

Marigold Shadows

Wow this app is fantastic and does more than I expected. They reached out to me a few months ago to check it out and I just got around to downloading it wish I had much sooner! Excellent app!

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much! We're so happy to have you using Carro. :)

CineStill Film

This app is a game changer for working directly with influencers to promote your brand and get your products into the right hands! So excited about what these guys have created.

May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words, we're all really excited too! It really is the easiest way to organically find the perfect influencers for your brand :)

C H A P T R

This is a great app to have on your store. There's no reason not to. It's the way to connect with influencers from large to small followings and Carros is the bridge from business to influencer.We've met many already that were already interested in our product which made it much easier to connect and exciting for them as well.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review - so glad you're enjoying Carro! Looking forward to rolling out our new features for you to try :)

CüffBaby

Carro has been an invaluable tool for our small shop. As a smaller business, it's crucial to place our marketing efforts where they count and authenticity is important to us. Carro has allowed us to connect with influencers who truly love our brand who would've gone unnoticed otherwise. There was a YouTube Star with a million IG followers who was following us and engaging on our posts who we didn't even realize loved our cuffs. Because of Carro, we were able to connect with him, send him some of our handmade pieces and reach countless new shoppers in our target market. This is just one example of the many new relationships which have led to business growth that we've been able to form thanks to Carro. We love this app!!!

April 4, 2019

WOW!! This is an amazing story to hear, it made all of us here at the office grin ear to ear. What you’re describing is one of the fundamental “Why’s” for creating Carro :) Thanks for sharing this!

Sweet June

Carro has been fundamental in the development and implementation of our marketing plan. Seeing the influencers who were already fans of the business allowed us to effectively reach our customers and at lower costs than if we were to have used unassociated influencers. Carro is an awesome tool for bootstrapping and provides the user with invaluable information. We highly recommend!

April 4, 2019

Thanks for the great review! :) We’ve seen the same thing time and time again: influencers want to work with brands they love, so when they have the opportunity, they’ll do it for lower costs!

Previous 1 3