Carro: Cross‑Store Selling

Carro: Cross‑Store Selling

by VYRL

35k+ Brands, 340M+ Visitors, 1M+ Products. Join Our Network!

Vsco Therapy

Carro is super responsive and seems to really care about their partners and network. I am glad to finally find something that will help my Shopify store get serious partners and collaborators through this much needed app. Also, my biggest ambassador for my store (4.5 million followers on YouTube) I would have never connected with had I not used Carro!

May 8, 2021

This review makes our whole team smile from ear to ear, thank you! :)

Wearbands

So far, so good with Carro! Very simple set-up and total control of how and where you show partner brands for cross-selling/up-selling. Made to 2 cross-sells in the first 24 hours of featuring one brand in our cross-sell app. This looks like a winner!

April 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're so happy that you're generating more sales, definitely a win. :)

Royal Thanaka

My experience of on-boarding with Carro was excellent. Navigating through setting up the app on Shopify, choosing products from other retailers to feature on my website, reaching out to Influencers, and speaking with a rep on Google Meets to answer more detailed questions was seamless. Carro is professional and is setting the standard for a new way of doing business - through Collaboration.

April 22, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for such a great review! We're so happy you've had an amazing experience using Carro, and we can't wait to see more collaborations you form while using our platform. :)

RainbowYogaTraining

It's been great so far both in helping make some solid connections and beneficial exchanges with influencers And in sharing products with other stores, Yay! I recommend.

April 22, 2021

So happy to hear this! Thanks for recommending Carro! :)

Kizingo

A great idea and easy to use app! We did have an issue with one order on our site not being transmitted to our partner, but we're working to get that sorted!

April 22, 2021

Hi Kinzingo, I'm really glad we were able to sort out the issue with that order and I'm looking forward to the growth of your brand in the Carro network! :)

Dèlavè Denim Co

Good for the most part. Oftentimes, the supplier does not reply to messages, and you cannot get access to their stores as easy as I would like, but I am not sure what Carro can do to assist with this.

April 22, 2021

Hey Dèlavè Denim Co, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're working really hard on some new features that will address this issue, stay tuned! :)

LiveKuna

GetCarro is a great application to connect and expand your reach with like-minded e-commerce stores.

April 12, 2021

We are so happy that you're enjoying Carro and finding new partners for your store! Thank you for your kind words :)

My Absolute Beauty Store

Great app to engage and find. An elevated view of customers' social profile. It a great social media tool as well for anyone with multiple accounts and trying to juggle multiple hats.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much. Your review means a lot to us! :)

Fashion Hut Jewelry

I used the app to help my brand become more recognized with retailers and so far it has been really good and the customer service is outstanding...TY :)

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with Fashion Hut! You've been great, Lia.

Kine Industries LLC

Carro has been a huge bonus to our business. By having the social influencer dashboard, it's saved us a ton of time combing through IG looking for users who are already connected to our brand. Now adding on the Brand Partnerships should just take it to the next level!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help you save time and grow your brand :).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12