Carro: Influencer Marketing

Carro: Influencer Marketing

by VYRL

Discover influencers that are already your fans and customers.

knock-out.ro

Just a nice app that created us another sales channel.
Easy to install,intuitive to use and if you have any questions you get A+ support by the stuff.
I mean human-to-human support.
I still can not believe that this app is free:)
Keep up the good job Carro guys!
Shout out to @David!

NIID

This APP is very useful for my store, after using this app, my store www.niid.com have a 3x traffic and orders, the CARRO team is friendly and professional. recommend!

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued use of Carro! :)

Dña Bárbara Studio de Belleza Holística

The data policy is not clear. Acquire more information from your account, and also the app causes profiles to register on your website.

January 14, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns.

I wanted to start off by noting that we recently made a big update to our privacy policy and terms of service. I invite you, and everyone reading this to explore those documents (they can be found under the “Support” section of our Shopify App Store page and in the footer of our website, GetCarro.com).
If you have any questions about data privacy/security, please do not hesitate to reach out via support@getcarro.com or to me personally, jason@getcarro.com.

Secondly, I want to make it explicitly clear that Carro does not “cause profiles to register” anywhere. We do not have a feature that supports this kind of functionality. If you have any questions or need clarity on anything related to this statement, your review, or your overall experience, I’d be happy to help.

We are a small, but growing team based out of California that is excited about the potential of our product, the strong (7500+) merchant-base we’ve acquired thus far, and the millions of partnerships that we’ve helped cultivate between influencers and brands. We hope that everyone reading this gets to be a part of the Carro network.

Sincerely,
Jason
President of Carro

Anand44

The data policies are not clear, not sure if I can trust them with the customer data and other information they receive, like purchases etc

December 11, 2019

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this up. First off, I noticed that you are still using Carro, and so I wanted to thank you for continuing to be one of our users!

This review led to us having a few internal meetings about how we can be more transparent with our data policies. We concluded with a strong and robust update to our privacy policy and terms of service. I invite you, and everyone reading this to explore those documents (they can be found under the “Support” section of our Shopify App Store page and in the footer of our website, GetCarro.com).

We understand that the nature of our product requires a lot of data in order for our merchants to be successful, but I assure you that we need this data to surface the influencers, press, and media that are engaging with your brand. Our intention is to help you build a better business -- we take ethics, especially as it relates to data, very seriously.

Sincerely,
Jason
President of Carro

Notox Girls, Inc.

We love the idea of Influencer Marketing, and really struggled to find good influencers until Carro. The Carro app makes it so easy to find real influencers and get you in touch with them to workout good partnership opportunities. They customer support is spot on, very helpful, and very friendly.

December 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re so happy to help great brands like yours organically discover the best influencers for campaigns!

PAPERANGPRINT

This App it's absolutely awesome!!!!!! Everyone works with influencer marketing must have this App!!

December 10, 2019

Wow, thank you! Love to hear this encouraging feedback - we’re only going to get better from here :)

AffinityBands

Customer service is really good, and quick when they are online. The app is easy to use, love the engagement info for every influencer that follows us.

December 10, 2019

We pride ourselves on great customer support - thank you for kind words and for using Carro :)

Prince & Flower

Carro helped me surface a lot of influencers who I had no idea were connected to my brand. I had a lot of questions before installing and the support was second to none (Thanks David). Looking forward to using this plugin for some upcoming campaigns.

December 10, 2019

I’ll make sure to let David know about your feedback - let us know if we can help out with any of those future campaigns :)

ORGANIC 1 Co.

looks amazing thank you for making such a nice app. the images are great and make it easy to understand

December 10, 2019

Thank you for the kind review and for using Carro :)

Joah Love

Carro gives us a really easy way to track our top influencers and see how they’ve interacted with our brand. By offering an automated way to reach out to influencers and offer them free product, making connections and expanding our reach has never been easier!

December 10, 2019

That’s awesome to hear that you’re taking advantage of some of our other features other than influencer discovery. As far as automation goes, we have a lot more in store :)

Previous 1 3 4