The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

33k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

Stardust

There is a lot to appreciate with Carro platform, especially with the type and range of vendors and products. After working with more than a handful of sales channel platforms it seems that Carro is offering many brick and mortar boutique stores that were obviously hit by the pandemic in terms of their retail business, another way to market and push their designs out there. The service is great, and they are always there to help, which is really the most important for us.

March 12, 2021

There's so much to appreciate about this review, wow! Thanks so much for being a Carro user, we love having you.

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care

I highly recommend CARRO and the reasons why are many. The customer service is impeccable, professional, and friendly. As a starting point, this has given me confidence to implement their many features that enhance my shop Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics. My questions have been addressed with patience and through every medium available to include a personal call to clarify some questions that I had. The brand partnerships I've established through CARRO are invaluable and I look forward to how my shop will grow given CARRO. Barbara/Sentient Beauty

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much, Barbara! We love having you in the network, and we're so glad you're finding so much value in Carro.

US PPE World Holdings LLC

I love the app and the opportunity that it presents for my store. I now have access to dozens of products that fit synergistically with my website. The tech support is amazing, especially when it comes to fixing things that I broke lol. They are awesome!! you definitely want to add them to your sales channels.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review, I'll share this with the support team! :) We're always happy to help our merchants succeed, let us know if you ever need anything else.

Borough Emporium

This app is great real US brands to work with and also able to connect with influencers. We highly recommend.

March 2, 2021

Thank you, we're so happy to hear that you're loving Carro! :)

Comm Gear Supply

For a free service, Carro has many features to help you connect with influencers and build brand partnerships. They're always accessible to answer questions and respond promptly.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, I'll make sure to share this with our support team! :)

Ocelot Market

The Carro app is awesome for findings new suppliers and influencers! Hands down a go-to tool for our business now. The Carro team is also incredibly responsive to any support needs we've had.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! :)

shopteeki

I would just like to say that what Carro is doing with Brand Partnerships is cutting edge and is pushing the e-commerce industry forward. We look forward to working with other brands who are also using this platform. David is super friendly and is there to answer any questions you might have.

February 25, 2021

Wow! We appreciate the kind words. Thank you so much. David really loves to work with you as well!

Yoga Fun Puns

Carro has one of the most seamless and comprehensive experiences among all sales channels on Shopify. From the app's design, resources available, attentive and supportive customer service, they've quickly become our go-to-tool. The app's influencer side is actually a game-changer because we've been doing all of our work of finding influencers manually. To be able to get connected to those who are actually interested in working with brands, particularly our brand, has helped cut our manual outreach and onboarding process. We're able to hit the ground running faster and harder. It's also great that it's free to use, so we're not rushing to figure out how to use, understand, and leverage the platform before the trial runs out or to justify a hefty monthly cost. As we're scaling our brand, we're happy to have found this tool and look forward to continuing to use it. Tremendous thank you David for your amazing support in answering our questions and walking us along the way--we really appreciate it!

February 25, 2021

This is so kind of you! We're so happy that you're happy! 😃

Boho Jeans

I’m still in the early stages of incorporating the app with our online store, and I Love the platform. We have experience with other apps connecting sellers & brands and this one has a real great potential Customer service is fast, professional and with follows ups to make sure they resolve any issue we might have, And this is always the most important for us… when starting a new partnership,
They are open to suggestions and are looking for improvements Thank you David and Eli !! Truly appreciated.

February 25, 2021

We're excited to be working with you! :) Thanks.

Roosevelt Supply Co.

Great app, easy to implement and use. Super helpful support too. Looking forward to working with a lot of new retailers!

February 19, 2021

So great to hear! Thank you. :)