Carro

Digital inventory sourcing from thousands of vetted partners.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kine Industries LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Carro has been a huge bonus to our business. By having the social influencer dashboard, it's saved us a ton of time combing through IG looking for users who are already connected to our brand. Now adding on the Brand Partnerships should just take it to the next level!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help you save time and grow your brand :).

Organics Buddy

Eli at Carro has been a great help. David is also super to work with. Each time we reach out on the chat, they respond quickly and with good guidance.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, and so happy you're loving Carro! P.s. I'll make sure David sees this one! :)

Keyport

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very cool way to find new products as well as sell your own products across other great online stores. While still early in the process, onboarding has been relatively painless and the customer support (Thanks Eli) has been outstanding.

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and excited to hear about your great experience thus far! We love Eli too, I'll make sure to share this with him! :)

Kemper Snowboards

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Carro has been an amazing sales channel for our brand. We've partnered with some great retailers and our revenue has increased significantly.

March 24, 2021

We love having Kemper in our network! Beyond excited to hear that you've been able to significantly increase your revenue while using Carro, more to come! :)

Lux + Luca

I love this app. It is easy to use and the customer service is great. Its helping me get seen by new customers and shops.

March 16, 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying Carro! Thank you for your kind words. :)

Custom73

Carro delivers! We have used this channel to grow our business both as a supplier and retailer. Our "stretch" goal for 2021 was to triple our sales from 2020. Carro has helped put us on track to exceed that! Customer support has been professional - and available! 100% recommend!

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much, we love having you in our network! I'll let the customer success team know about your review :)

La Coéss

I first knew Carro from a business partner. I really like this App. Because it’s very easy to set up, and it has features of brand partnership as well as influencer partnership in one app together. How amazing is that! Also really impressed with their customer service, solved all my questions really quickly and professionally. Highly recommend! — La Coéss

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll also make sure to pass your message to the customer success team :)

Stardust

There is a lot to appreciate with Carro platform, especially with the type and range of vendors and products. After working with more than a handful of sales channel platforms it seems that Carro is offering many brick and mortar boutique stores that were obviously hit by the pandemic in terms of their retail business, another way to market and push their designs out there. The service is great, and they are always there to help, which is really the most important for us.

March 12, 2021

There's so much to appreciate about this review, wow! Thanks so much for being a Carro user, we love having you.

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Skin Care

I highly recommend CARRO and the reasons why are many. The customer service is impeccable, professional, and friendly. As a starting point, this has given me confidence to implement their many features that enhance my shop Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics. My questions have been addressed with patience and through every medium available to include a personal call to clarify some questions that I had. The brand partnerships I've established through CARRO are invaluable and I look forward to how my shop will grow given CARRO. Barbara/Sentient Beauty

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much, Barbara! We love having you in the network, and we're so glad you're finding so much value in Carro.

US PPE World Holdings LLC

I love the app and the opportunity that it presents for my store. I now have access to dozens of products that fit synergistically with my website. The tech support is amazing, especially when it comes to fixing things that I broke lol. They are awesome!! you definitely want to add them to your sales channels.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review, I'll share this with the support team! :) We're always happy to help our merchants succeed, let us know if you ever need anything else.