4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and variety of brands and products. It's praised for its cross-selling feature, influencer connection tool, and prompt support. The brand partnership feature and automation capabilities are highly valued for expanding product offerings and streamlining processes. The billing system, order fulfillment, and delivery processes have also received positive feedback.

February 1, 2023

I love the Carro app! I've used them for years. They're great for finding other brands to partner with or potential retailers to carry products. Highly recommend!

Mindful and Modern
VYRL replied February 4, 2023

We love this review, thank you! Mindful and Modern has been an excellent merchant to work with over the years. Thanks for using Carro. :)

April 12, 2021

GetCarro is a great application to connect and expand your reach with like-minded e-commerce stores.

LiveKuna
VYRL replied April 12, 2021

We are so happy that you're enjoying Carro and finding new partners for your store! Thank you for your kind words :)

April 9, 2021

Great app to engage and find. An elevated view of customers' social profile. It a great social media tool as well for anyone with multiple accounts and trying to juggle multiple hats.

My Absolute Beauty Store
VYRL replied April 12, 2021

Thank you so much. Your review means a lot to us! :)

April 13, 2021

Good for the most part. Oftentimes, the supplier does not reply to messages, and you cannot get access to their stores as easy as I would like, but I am not sure what Carro can do to assist with this.

Dèlavè Denim Co
VYRL replied April 22, 2021

Hey Dèlavè Denim Co, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're working really hard on some new features that will address this issue, stay tuned! :)

July 1, 2022

It's been slow going but we are seeing an expansion in our business thanks to Carro! We need to find time to better utilize what they offer, to this point we are very satisfied :)

V-Toe Socks, Inc
VYRL replied July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and glad that you're seeing some early success! If you need help with your Carro expansion, don't hesitate to reach out. :)

May 21, 2020

Honestly I can't believe Carro is completely free! It's incredible how many influencers we discovered, and the setup was super easy. They're also rolling out new features that are insanely powerful, can't wait for what's next! :)

lemy.uk
VYRL replied May 27, 2020

Thank you! We're so happy to have you apart of the Carro Network. :)

April 14, 2021

A great idea and easy to use app! We did have an issue with one order on our site not being transmitted to our partner, but we're working to get that sorted!

Kizingo
VYRL replied April 22, 2021

Hi Kinzingo, I'm really glad we were able to sort out the issue with that order and I'm looking forward to the growth of your brand in the Carro network! :)

April 8, 2019

This app is a game changer for working directly with influencers to promote your brand and get your products into the right hands! So excited about what these guys have created.

CineStill Film
VYRL replied May 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words, we're all really excited too! It really is the easiest way to organically find the perfect influencers for your brand :)

February 26, 2020

A must have app for every store that uses influencers. Amazing features and amazing support. This one is definitely a no-brainer.

Coastal Scents
VYRL replied February 27, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and being part of the Carro brand network! :)

February 9, 2021

They show list of my friends i know personally and who are not influencers but selling their services. I suppose to connect to my own friends? It's not clear how this app supposes to work. Plus, influencers doesn't bring sales, people follow them for freebies.

le Thé Chic
France
VYRL replied February 11, 2021

Hello,

We've reached out multiple times to try and help here. Your store may not have enough sales/subscribers for Carro to discover new influencers. We're here to help in anyway that you need. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

We'd love for you to try our new Brand Partnerships feature where you can use Carro as a Cross-Store Sales Channel!

Sincerely,