Carro

Carro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 30, 2022

I love to see that the brand that referred me to your app has given you a five star review (okoliving)! I cannot wait to be approved so that I can drop ship with them and many other clean-missioned brands that are partnered with this site!

elevatevibrancy
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
VYRL replied July 13, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We're excited that we get to support your mission and growing partnerships. :)

April 27, 2022

We are a retailer and this is a great app! Makes my drop ship partnerships so easy. The customer support is amazing too.

okoliving
Time spent using app: 6 months
VYRL replied April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, and so happy you're loving Carro! P.s. I'll make sure support sees this one! :)

March 22, 2022

I've been using Carro as B2C e-commerce since 2018 to source quality leads on influencers, and this year started selling five of our most popular products to retailers on the platform. The response has been instant, easy to manage sales growth, tapping us into new client streams and online communities overnight. The integration is turn-key and the support team has been responsive, knowledgable, and easy to work with --- jumping on a video chat with me when I had a question about working with new brands. I'm thrilled with the experience and highly recommend it to product-based businesses and e-commerce sites.

Generation Mindful
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
VYRL replied April 28, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, thank you! We love having Generation Mindful in our network. :)

Edited March 4, 2022

I find this APP functions well, but the process fails. Their messaging system does not work. Some suppliers do not respond while others ship from China directly and they don't reveal this at the start. We expect prompt shipping to our customers and so far, more than half we've connect with have failed. A quick calculation of the "commission" minus Carro's 5% take leaves very little once you consider the cost of marketing, shipping and returns. So, any Supplier offering less than 20% isn't in this for a partnership. Finally, as anyone in the business knows, in order to sell ingestibles (supplements) and topicals, these products need to be covered by insurance. These Supplier would have to specifically add your company to their insurance policy otherwise your company needs additional insurance to cover the liability to sell these products. This is above and beyond typical business insurance. Frankly, this part of the equation is a mess unless you are already in this category.

Edenpure.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
VYRL replied March 3, 2022

Hey there,

First off, thanks for keeping Carro installed and for giving us a chance to help you through the issues you're experiencing.

I've already tried calling you, and I sent you an email to provide further assistance.

Please get back to me so we can help you find the perfect partnerships for your store!

Sincerely,
David

March 2, 2022

I love this app for helping me find other sustainable brands to add to my store that are a really nice complement to the products I have already! The support team is incredibly responsive and helpful! And I got to meet with my account rep who let me know that my AOV increases by $30 per order when a Carro item is added - which is awesome to know! I would highly recommend.

Reprise Activewear
VYRL replied March 3, 2022

Wow, those AOV numbers are INSANE! Thanks for the awesome review, we love having you! :)

February 7, 2022

This app has been working perfectly for our ethical and sustainable marketplace, they are key to our model, solving our inventory and fulfillment issues with ease. Their customer support is so good that I almost LIKE having questions problems so that I can reach out and work with them. Definitely recommend, and if you're on the platform and sell socially or environmentally responsible products, look us up for a partnership! They make it so easy.

Simple Switch
VYRL replied February 20, 2022

This is one of those reviews we had to share with the whole team, especially the support team, thank you! We love that Carro is a perfect fit for your business, and we're excited to bring you even more value in the future. :)

January 13, 2022

Carro has been a game changer in allowing us to rapidly expand our catalog with product from other brands. By adding accessories to our store, we've become a one stop shop for our customers. Additionally, we've significantly grown our sales and brand visibility by selling our product on partnering brands websites. It's been wonderful to get SuitShop in front of new audiences!

SuitShop
VYRL replied January 18, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, wow! Thanks so much for being a Carro user, we love having SuitShop. :)

Edited January 13, 2022

I give my thanks to David on the support team for helping to resolve the minor issue that we had at the beginning but besides this, our experience with the Carro app has been a very positive one. Overall I would recommend Carro to other retailers and store owners, especially if you have a reasonably sized following on Instagram as the app is able to find Influencers that you probably didn't recognise or realise that you had amongst your existing followers list.

WinsterCreations™ Official Store
Time spent using app: 8 days
VYRL replied January 8, 2022

Thank you for your thoughtful review, I'll share this with David! :) We're always happy to help our merchants succeed, let us know if you ever need anything else.

December 3, 2021

Carro has given us the opportunity to sell 200+ products to our customers that we would not have otherwise been able to carry — in 6 short weeks it has brought us a 40% increase in revenue for the same time period in 2020. Their service team is absolutely gold star and always available to help with any issues

June & January
Time spent using app: About 1 month
VYRL replied December 7, 2021

We love having June & January in our network! Beyond excited to see you increase your revenue while using Carro, more to come! :)

November 2, 2021

Helped me recognize who follows me that I could potentially create an influencer relationship with.

What's Your Statement
VYRL replied November 15, 2021

Thank you so much. Your review means a lot to us! :)