The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

33k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

Shinesty

Huge fan of Carro! They've provided straightforward functionality for cross selling & provided awesome customer service.

July 26, 2021

We love having Shinesty in our network! Thanks so much for your kind words. :)

Glow Candle Company

Wonderful customer service!! We have been connected with some great people and it has really helped us to grow sales!

June 18, 2021

We're so happy that you are enjoying it! Thanks for your support :)

Dayoh Greats

Carro has great customer service and easily fulfills order via Shopify. It was a seamless experience and I'm happy to use their leverage to increase my sales.

June 15, 2021

So happy to hear this, I'll share this with the support team! Thanks for using Carro :).

Jackie's Chocolate

Absolute SCAM. Paying $250 a month even after we cancelled. Why does Shopify permit fraudulent companies like this on their platform.

May 19, 2021

Hey there,

We attempted to downgrade you to the free subscription plan four weeks before your extended free trial came to an end, but no one from your team responded to us. In addition, we refunded you in full immediately after you were charged, and contacted you to make sure you were aware.

We're sorry that your experience with Carro wasn't the best, we're always here to help improve that!

Vsco Therapy

Carro is super responsive and seems to really care about their partners and network. I am glad to finally find something that will help my Shopify store get serious partners and collaborators through this much needed app. Also, my biggest ambassador for my store (4.5 million followers on YouTube) I would have never connected with had I not used Carro!

May 8, 2021

This review makes our whole team smile from ear to ear, thank you! :)

Wearbands

So far, so good with Carro! Very simple set-up and total control of how and where you show partner brands for cross-selling/up-selling. Made to 2 cross-sells in the first 24 hours of featuring one brand in our cross-sell app. This looks like a winner!

April 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're so happy that you're generating more sales, definitely a win. :)

Royal Thanaka

My experience of on-boarding with Carro was excellent. Navigating through setting up the app on Shopify, choosing products from other retailers to feature on my website, reaching out to Influencers, and speaking with a rep on Google Meets to answer more detailed questions was seamless. Carro is professional and is setting the standard for a new way of doing business - through Collaboration.

April 22, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for such a great review! We're so happy you've had an amazing experience using Carro, and we can't wait to see more collaborations you form while using our platform. :)

RainbowYogaTraining

It's been great so far both in helping make some solid connections and beneficial exchanges with influencers And in sharing products with other stores, Yay! I recommend.

April 22, 2021

So happy to hear this! Thanks for recommending Carro! :)

Kizingo

A great idea and easy to use app! We did have an issue with one order on our site not being transmitted to our partner, but we're working to get that sorted!

April 22, 2021

Hi Kinzingo, I'm really glad we were able to sort out the issue with that order and I'm looking forward to the growth of your brand in the Carro network! :)

Dèlavè Denim Co

Good for the most part. Oftentimes, the supplier does not reply to messages, and you cannot get access to their stores as easy as I would like, but I am not sure what Carro can do to assist with this.

April 22, 2021

Hey Dèlavè Denim Co, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're working really hard on some new features that will address this issue, stay tuned! :)