Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

France And Son

Olek and the team at cart2cart are friendly, helpful, and always ready to assist.

Thank you guys for everything!

Telepiensos

Works well and support is very reactive! I've used it for two stores already.

Aquaovo

Very good app supported by awesome people. We saved a lot of time and problems transferring our data from Magento to Shopify. Thanks!

Sanciathelabel

Migration works smooth and done properly!! Highly Recommended..

Performance Polo

This app works like magic. I migrated from my wix store to shopify store in few minutes and not hours. The customer service was so great. This app is highly recommended. This is the first time i used an app and avoided all the manual work that i used to do earlier. Great app. I love it.

Scs Interiors

This is the first time I'm migrating to Shopify and it saved me a ton of time. I came from Magento and the migration tool brought over all of the products, pages, orders and customers. I paid extra for the mapping of categories and redirect setup. The biggest thing is make sure you understand your store and what will and will not be migrated. This will ensure you select the correct options when buying this.

Killerspin Table Tennis

We recently migrated our Customers and Orders from Magento to Shopify and contracted Cart2Cart to help us with this. I would like to commend Oleksander for his help throughout the process and making sure we were happy with the results.

For those seeking to move their data to Shopify I would like to recommend this company.

Our take away with the process is to make sure you plan well ahead of time and understand well what can and cannot be done, have a good idea of how the end result will look like. Things like knowing that passwords cannot be transferred and this needing to invite them once in Shopify, transferring canceled/refunded orders and the implications, how will guest accounts will be transferred, etc. will help you a great deal.

Tanzanitejewelrydesigns

The only company I trust for migrating our websites. We migrated one basic and two plus accounts from Magento to Shopify. The help was amazing. Oleksander was a huge help in making sure everything was right. No reason to do it with any other company. Trust the best.

Omfoods

Migration for Shopify is exactly what I needed when making the huge decision to migrate my website. By reducing the time needed to import products and orders - I can now focus on design and other very important things to ensure a smooth cart to cart transition.

Dentalree

Thanks for your support in fixing the issue !