Automate complex stuff
Migration via Cart2Cart is brightly planned. Without coding skills, you'll launch the import in 3 steps and get data migrated effortlessly.
Sell while migrating
There'll be no interference into current store performance. Your customers will make purchases via your old store as usual.
Get 24/7 support
Cart2Cart Support is available via email, phone or live chat 24/7. Get the professional assistance on any stage. Contact us for more info!
About Cart2Cart Store Migration App
Cart2Cart Store Migration App enables effortless import of online shop data and turns eCommerce migration to Shopify into a pleasurable experience. The app imports all the entities from your current shopping cart to Shopify automatically, including: * products * orders * customers * categories * reviews * images * tags * manufacturers * product variants * taxes * or any other data.
It takes just a few minutes to set up Shopify import and up to a few hours to finish the full-scale automated shopping cart switch. To set up eCommerce migration:
- Install the app and provide your current store details.
- Choose the entities you’d like to migrate.
- Run a Free Demo transfer (optionally) or launch Full Migration.
Cart2Cart guarantees the accuracy of transfer and safety of your sensitive data during replatforming. The app supports migration to Shopify from 80+ world's most popular shopping carts, including Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Bigcommerce, Volusion, Zen Cart, VirtueMart, and many others.
The Cart2Cart Store Migration App supports both imports to Shopify and Shopify Plus!
Benefits of Migrating to Shopify via Cart2Cart App
- Effortless 3-Step Migration. Forget about troublesome manual data input, multiple plugins installation or code manipulations. Set up the migration by filling in a few forms and launch a full-scale data import in minutes.
- No downtime for the Current Store. Your customers will use the website as usual while you rapidly migrate entities to Shopify. Store migration does not affect your current store speed or functionality.
- Fullest List of Transferable Entities. Import products, orders, customers, categories, reviews, CMS pages, custom fields, reviews, attributes, variants, taxes, blog, multistore, coupons, tags, images and other related entities automatically (supported entities vary depending on migration pair). All the relations between the data will be preserved.
- Demo Migration Available. Try out the service in action and see how easy it is to launch the automated migration by starting with Free Demo. In just up to 30 minutes, move a limited number of entities to your new Shopify store to evaluate the accuracy of the transfer.
- 24/7 Support and Assistance. Any help needed? Count on us! Cart2Cart professional support is always there for you to provide answers to any migration-related questions.
- Great Migration Speed. Cart2Cart delivers an unprecedented data import speed for quick and qualitative transfers. For instance, the migration of 5,000 entities will take no more than an hour.
Cart2Cart Store Migration App is a smart solution to replatfroming challenge. Check the service in action with Demo Migration and turn your old store frown into broad Shopify smile today!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
The price depends on the number of entities migrated
Overall rating Based on 144 reviews
Most recent reviews
Grace and Lace Inc
The Cart2Cart service and team have been very consistent in providing timely responses and helping us through multiple challenges to meet our data migration needs. I highly recommend them and would use them again.
Blue Ridge Overland Gear
We chose to have Cart2Cart do the migration for us from our old e-commerce platform to our new Shopify store and they handled all the heavy lifting using this app. They did a great job staying in communication and ultimately we could not have done the migration in the timeline we needed without their help.
I used this app to transfer order history from wix to shopify and it worked well. The team were really helpful during the process and answered questions promptly.