Merchants appreciate this app for its 'back in stock' and 'notify me when available' features, which boost sales and provide customer interest insights. The app is also valued for its automated email notifications, easy setup, and customization support. Many merchants commend the customer service for its quick and courteous responses. The app is seen as affordable and profitable, offering good value for money.

December 12, 2022

It works very well. Easy to set up without any coding knowledge required. and their team is quick to respond to live-chat messages.

Sundog Eyewear Canada
January 19, 2022

Great app! It works really well and the customer service is really helpful. I recommend using this app

ByHink
Netherlands
February 12, 2022

Great app & even better customer service! I would definitely recommend this app for any business owner

POSH'D
January 20, 2023

Super helpful support response within minutes of installing app! Loving it so far and will continue messaging support for any help required.

Dotties
December 25, 2021

I used this app to help me notify my customers when items are back in stock. The reps were very helpful and assisted me with setting everything up. Would highly recommend them for your websites.

N2U PLEASURES, LLC
December 18, 2021

Very helpful application, and nice and reactive customer service ! This application will help to convert even when your product is out of stock.
I recommend for sure !

HAVVA .
Belgium
November 11, 2022

Easy to use and great customer service! We would recommend it to any Shopify store, especially those looking for a low maintenance approach.

Polished Prints
November 4, 2021

I love the fact that I get alerts with customer names and sizes who are waiting for a product to restock.

Nicole Made It
January 17, 2023

Really good customer support, easy app to use! Sam helped me install the back-in stock feature and he was really helpful.

Dofts.se
Sweden
April 10, 2022

The customer service is awesome! They walked me through setting up the app and helped me with some generic shopify questions also. Looking forward to increasing my sales! Thanks Sam!

clearlyvanity