Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

Vie Verte Shop

Good app for re-targeting. Easy set up and easy to use. As a startup, I am using their free version and it has been great.

ergoPouch Brasil

Awesome features - need to use a bit more to get more familiar but will get there. Thanks Carts Guru

Tiny Devotions

Good, but could be enhanced for user clarity. I'm basing this off other similar apps. I found the start a bit clunky and my onboarding call was scheduled for a time while the agent was AFK. Will update when I see results.

Style Sew Me

I used this app to help me create more touchpints for recovering abandoned carts. It covers all of the best channels in one app. I got set up within about 20 minutes and was ready to go!

Ted Valè

Solid app, really helpful to increase ones roi. Found a few minor bugs but their team sorted everything out swiftly

FamTeeWorld

Great app but I wish customer service would be little faster in getting back to my requests because I haven't bee able to solve 1 issue for over a month now.

decorstoreus

This is an important app, comes highly recommended. I havent put it to work fully, but setup was very easy.

Westello

Good app so far. Simple interface makes it easy to navigate to the tabs I need. The system is straightforward, set rules and Cart Guru takes care of the activity.
Update: Had some problems at first getting the rules set. Worked with Leo on their team and he's helping me get through it. Also had a chat with Ivi their customer success manager and she's helping create templates and strategies to test. They take good care of their customers.

April 3, 2019

Hello Andre,

We take customers feedback very seriously and we are sorry to hear you have had issues with the app.

We are here to help, our technical team is looking into why we don’t get the visitors language information from your website.

In the meantime, we had a look at your account and found an error in the way you set up your retargeting conditions which is the reason why we didn’t retarget any of your abandoned carts. But don’t worry, our customer success team have set up your retargeting strategy to make it work from now on.

Regarding your questions on Facebook Ads, you can set up the pixel properties directly in carts guru (my.carts.guru -> Facebook ads settings) or manually on your website. We have just checked your website, and we can confirm that only one pixel is triggered.

We are more than willing to extend your trial for 10 more days.
We will be in touch by the end of the day,

Best,