COD Verify | COD to Prepaid

Verify Cash on delivery via IVR & Whatsapp | COD to Prepaid

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cash on delivery verification

Sun Natural Foods

Location India

Excellent App, Very Convenient for COD Merchants at a reasonable price. It has all the features to verify COD orders, Convert COD to Prepaid Orders and more.

INDIAN SLINGSHOT

Location India

Wonderful Customer support service and very easy to use. I believe it will help me to reduce my RTO. Absolutely loved it!

PLAY

Location India

The support team is excellent and resolved all our queries on priority. We got a call from the team and they fixed my issues on the call - that hardly happens with any app provider. Ayush is the man! Great support.

Rush By Kira Official

Location India

Wonderful Customer support service and very easy to use. It has helped me to reduce my RTO by 20%. Absolutely loved it!

Heads Up For Tails

Location India

Really appreciated the support & efforts given by Ayush and also the Tech team who supported him, I'm sure this will help us in reducing order confirmation time. Way to go Team

Glamfe

I am using this app for COD and its really helping me to get more orders. It is helping in reducing RTO upto 25%.

KikiBix

tried this app, really helpful.team is extremely cooperative and at very prompt in resolving all queries

Tamayak

Must have app for anyone offering cash on delivery
1) Follow-up call feature is really good and helps in case the customer is unavailable
2) App supports both otp and call feature which is really nice to have. Overall pretty solid app! Would recommend it

Beeseekers.com

I used this App, its really worth. Support team is also co-operative and humble. Team supports in all aspects.

ByBreed.com

Hi, I am from Bybreed.com. Simple to set up and use and extremely robust. This is a must have app for any business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8