ChannelSale

Sync Multi-Channel Product Listings, Inventory And Orders!

smartvstore

I decided to use ChannelSale when I took my business at Shopify. I must say, it turned out to be a very productive experience. It is very easy and convenient to use, and its integration features took away my worries completely. Now, I don’t have to spend a lot of time on operational aspects of my business and I am left with enough time to focus on its expansion and growth. Its benefits are amazing and is surely a value for money product. Will surely recommend to serious online merchants who are keen to take their business to greater heights.

cityondemand

I am an online trader and have been using Shopify for quite some time to sell my niche products to a larger customer base. Recently, I decided to go multi-channel selling and it is here where ChannelSale came to my help. They made operational tasks like inventory management, price management, and more seem like a breeze.

After just a few days, I was adept at using this software to its optimal use
making my task easier than ever. Now, I can focus on adding new products to my inventory. Thanks to the entire team of ChannelSale.

GetToGoShop

When I decided to use multiple channels to sell my antique products, someone suggested using sophisticated and user-friendly products by ChannelSale. I must say that ChannelSale has helped me grow my business and take it places with its amazing features like inventory management, easy synching among different platforms, price management, and more. Now, I don’t have to spend a lot of time in operational details and can focus my energies of looking for ways to grow my business and make it a success story. Despite tough competition in eCommerce arena, my products are able to get noticed and sold thanks to ChannelSale.

Initially, there were some issues but soon these got ironed out and now I am enjoying hassle-free and smooth business operations.

August 22, 2019

In gratitude for your kind words! Its our pleasure assisting in simplifying increasing multi-channel online sales.

buybea

After selling my products through my website stores, I decided to make the most of giant e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, etc. I was a little skeptical about it initially and hesitant to take such a huge leap. Then, one of my friends suggested ChannelSale and it’s amazing products to me. I must say, the awesome features of the integration tools made my task simpler than ever. It has become so much easier selling my extensive range of products through multiple platforms without any hassle.

Initially, when I was just trying to learn how to make the best use of this tool, I kept calling them and they were nice enough to come back with a prompt response. Their customer service is excellent, and they solved my issues immediately.

This way my business was pretty safe and stable and now thanks to the team at ChannelSale, it is growing by leaps and bounds.

August 22, 2019

We are in gratitude for your kind words! Its our pleasure assisting in simplifying increasing multi-channel online sales.

BlackBeltShop

Channelsale has been a great addition to my business. I have been using it for a couple of years now and it has helped me make thousands of $$ is sales while allowing me to integrate my shopify store with Walmart, Sears, Newegg, Google products and bings. When we add a new channel there is usually some issues but given time, the team at Channelsale always get my issued work out. Give them a try and give them some time because every stores challenges are different and it will take a week or 2 to get most channels tuned.

direct curtains

Using ChannelSale App has turned out to be the best decision I have taken. It has helped me meet multi-channel integration for inventory, integration, product listings, helping me provide the best and the most efficient customer services. I am now effortlessly able to add more to my product listings and keep a tab on inventory. The app has also helped me in enjoying a robust presence among online buyers as my products are now enjoying greater visibility.

ChannelSale App is actually a very easy to use, a reliable, efficient, app that has changed the way I used to do my online business. I can easily access it through my email or phone and keep updated about my business. I would definitely suggest this app to all those online merchants and traders out there who wish to step up their multi-platform online business and simplify operational issues to a significant extent. Really happy to have been using this app.

Dear Direct Curtains team,

Key of Integration

We are very much happy to use ChannelSale app as it meets all our multi-channel integration needs for product listings, inventory, orders and shipping tracking sync between Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Walmart Supplier, Google Shopping Actions, Sears, Newegg, Houzz, Jet, Etsy and many more shopping sites. Thanks to efficient professional services from ChannelSale team's experienced dedicated account managers, we save lot of time, are able to regularly increase products portfolio, increase products visibility for online buyers, centrally manage order fulfillment with ease, and hence our sales revenues are majorly increased since we started using this app. ChannelSale customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, easily accessible on phone and email on all days. I highly recommend this to online sellers/ manufacturers looking to scale up their multi-channel business and simplify management! Heartfelt Thanks ChannelSale team!

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, your invaluable trust. We are very happy to know your positive experience, and we strive to do better.
ChannelSale team

YoungLA

Happy satisfied user!

Using since past 3 years for our catalog of over 50k products, ChannelSale Shopify App works seamlessly to list simple and variation products from our Shopify store to Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet, Google Shopping & several others. The orders from all these shopping sites flow back in Shopify for central fulfillment, then shipping tracking goes back to all shopping sites, all automatically. Many thanks to ChannelSale team for great product and top-level support services.

August 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your support & sharing your experience, we are glad to assist.
ChannelSale team