ChannelSale

Sync Multi-Channel Product Listings, Inventory And Orders!

buybea

After selling my products through my website stores, I decided to make the most of giant e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, etc. I was a little skeptical about it initially and hesitant to take such a huge leap. Then, one of my friends suggested ChannelSale and it’s amazing products to me. I must say, the awesome features of the integration tools made my task simpler than ever. It has become so much easier selling my extensive range of products through multiple platforms without any hassle.

Initially, when I was just trying to learn how to make the best use of this tool, I kept calling them and they were nice enough to come back with a prompt response. Their customer service is excellent, and they solved my issues immediately.

This way my business was pretty safe and stable and now thanks to the team at ChannelSale, it is growing by leaps and bounds.

BlackBeltShop

Channelsale has been a great addition to my business. I have been using it for a couple of years now and it has helped me make thousands of $$ is sales while allowing me to integrate my shopify store with Walmart, Sears, Newegg, Google products and bings. When we add a new channel there is usually some issues but given time, the team at Channelsale always get my issued work out. Give them a try and give them some time because every stores challenges are different and it will take a week or 2 to get most channels tuned.

direct curtains

Using ChannelSale App has turned out to be the best decision I have taken. It has helped me meet multi-channel integration for inventory, integration, product listings, helping me provide the best and the most efficient customer services. I am now effortlessly able to add more to my product listings and keep a tab on inventory. The app has also helped me in enjoying a robust presence among online buyers as my products are now enjoying greater visibility.

ChannelSale App is actually a very easy to use, a reliable, efficient, app that has changed the way I used to do my online business. I can easily access it through my email or phone and keep updated about my business. I would definitely suggest this app to all those online merchants and traders out there who wish to step up their multi-platform online business and simplify operational issues to a significant extent. Really happy to have been using this app.

Key of Integration

We are very much happy to use ChannelSale app as it meets all our multi-channel integration needs for product listings, inventory, orders and shipping tracking sync between Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Walmart Supplier, Google Shopping Actions, Sears, Newegg, Houzz, Jet, Etsy and many more shopping sites. Thanks to efficient professional services from ChannelSale team's experienced dedicated account managers, we save lot of time, are able to regularly increase products portfolio, increase products visibility for online buyers, centrally manage order fulfillment with ease, and hence our sales revenues are majorly increased since we started using this app. ChannelSale customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, easily accessible on phone and email on all days. I highly recommend this to online sellers/ manufacturers looking to scale up their multi-channel business and simplify management! Heartfelt Thanks ChannelSale team!

YoungLA

Happy satisfied user!

Using since past 3 years for our catalog of over 50k products, ChannelSale Shopify App works seamlessly to list simple and variation products from our Shopify store to Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet, Google Shopping & several others. The orders from all these shopping sites flow back in Shopify for central fulfillment, then shipping tracking goes back to all shopping sites, all automatically. Many thanks to ChannelSale team for great product and top-level support services.