Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with WhatsApp and other chat buttons. They appreciate the variety of features in the free version, such as customizable chat widgets and automated responses. The app's customer support is praised for its efficiency and quick response time. Merchants also value its compatibility with Google Analytics and its non-impact on website loading speed. It's recognized for enhancing customer communication, driving sales, and providing a secure communication channel.

July 14, 2023

Awesome App and service always. Karina was very helpful and amazingly patience and help walk through the steps. Thank you and keep up. Highly Recommended APP!

Kunjae Brand
Thailand
22 minutes using the app
March 15, 2023

Super schnelle Einrichtung und Funktionsweise. Der kostenlose-Plan bietet sich eher für kleine Webseiten an, die wenig Traffic haben.
Der Support ist super schnell und hilfreich.

Host-Events
Germany
14 days using the app
May 3, 2023

My experience has been great. Customer service is extremely helpful. Fast responses and willing to enable bonus features. Thank you I really enjoy the app

Bear Creek Metal Art
34 minutes using the app
March 30, 2023

Ich bin sehr zufrieden und habe ein Upgrade vorgenommen, da ich langfristig diese App nutzen werde. Der Support ist sehr zügig und leicht verständlich, die App sehr übersichtlich und leicht verständlich, ich bin begeistert.

Cornelia S
Germany
About 1 month using the app
Edited March 17, 2023

這款APP具有非常出色的彈性,可以根據用戶的需求進行調整和擴展,滿足各種場景和需求。其功能齊全且完善。此外,值得一提的是,這款APP的客服團隊表現尤為出色。他們反應迅速,能夠及時解決用戶在使用過程中遇到的所有問題。

安庭家電
Taiwan
About 2 months using the app
January 6, 2021

It does what it states, helps my customers to reach out very easily. Their support team is very helpful and fast. Thanks

Aviation Shop
Over 3 years using the app
March 21, 2020

An exellent app, amazingly easy to set up and great support. Customers live live chat and you can keep communicating after they have left your site.

Oxbridge Guru
About 3 years using the app
April 13, 2020

I wanted to use Chaty to have more interface with my customers. After trying to install it (unable to due to my computer settings), I contacted Chaty directly. Gal quickly contacted me back and set it up for me momentarily. That’s some amazing service! I am using Instagram, Facebook messenger, SMS, and email as my channels. Chaty installed these with ease, it’s up and running like dream, I’m a happy customer!!!

JillyAtlanta
About 3 years using the app
November 24, 2019

Very efficient and friendly app. During the installation, I turned to support who answered my questions very patiently. I am satisfied!

EVA - Metal Art Store
Israel
Almost 3 years using the app
April 5, 2020

Perfect for my needs, very easy to use, versatile, fast support , the real deal, customizable, just very good .

Pearla Niche Perfumes