WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Line, Emal Chat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Local Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I recently installed chaty and purchased the 48$ yearly plan. I already got some new leads and conversions thanks to the chaty widget. I had to contact the customer support and they have responded fast and somehow helped me in solving the problem

WhichKraft Projekt

Location Malaysia

Customer service for this app is exceptional! I had a slight issue and reached out to them for help and even though the problem wasn't with the app, they helped suggest fixes - thank you, Karina!

Kyandoru Candle Co.

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great and looks fantastic! This was a really great addition to my store and got it up and running in no time. Ease of use is excellent!

Deja Vu Boutique

I used this app so that people could contact me easier. They went above and beyond to help me get another issue addressed. Thank you.

Sattva México

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Simple and usefull, exactly what i needed. It's very easy to configure, customize and works perfectly. Thank you for creating this app!

Find Yours

Location Portugal

I like very much this app. Very easy to use with many options, contact possibilities. Very tempted to try the premium features. Also Gal is very responsive, contact him for support you will leave with a smile.

Canada Online Tutoring

The app is very user-friendly and is compatible with a variety of communication apps. Highly recommended!

HeyChoices

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is really a great app. Give a try for the app and you know there's something It is capable of while other similar apps don't !!!
Besides being a great app, I especially love their responsive and effective customer services. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Karina Dramova from the support team, a very helpful staff, for her long and patient support !!!

iconmask

Location Italy

Semplicemente il migliore widget per integrare la chat di whatsapp nel vostro store shopify! Intuitivo e personalizzabile.

Non Posso, Ho Danza.

Location Italy

Great application. Easy to install. Excellent assistance. Easy to customize. I hope that in the future it can develop more and more. Great price. Recommended!