Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

ARL Boutique

I tried the app and it was very easy to set up it took less then 5 minutes to complete. I am excited to see if it will help to obtain customers for my new store.

NoodleWolf Art

Still too early to tell for me specifically but obviously google and advertising will be a help in getting things started.

Hunt-Tag

East to use and setup. Good if you do not know anything about Google Ads. Although, adds are not really customizable without paying.

Booln

I'm just writing this rewiew to get my things done. I hope i will be satisfied. :) Good luck and hope you re good all :)

GlamClozet

The installation process and GUI is pretty good. Still waiting for the results to see how it will work. So far so good.

The Pond Shop®

Takes for ever to load retargeting campaign.. still waiting for real results before I give it an honest full review.

Wabisabi Learning

Set up was very simple. I'll update this once I see how well the ads perform. I am pleased it's not fully automated and that someone is looking at them for quality.

Merchant Prints

The setup was super simple and it took no time at all to get started. This process was so quick and am looking forward to the progress.

4WARDco

I'm jut about to try it, it seems really easy and I can't wait to get started. I hope it brings me the customers I want!

Lakeview Candles

easy onboarding, have yet to see any results but will update review to more accurately reflect my post spend experience.