Reviews (3,171)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and AI-powered ad optimization. Its seamless integration with Google Ads and Shopping, along with a comprehensive reporting dashboard, are highly valued. Many report increased traffic, conversions, and high ROAS. The customer support, particularly from Benjamin Grimes, is praised for their expertise and commitment. It's recommended for those unfamiliar with Google ads/shopping due to its effective problem-solving and easy onboarding process.

March 28, 2024

So far things seem pretty easy to use. The app will not connect with my Google Ads account. For some reason the app cannot access it and the same page has come up for over a week now regarding CA working on the problem.

Turn2Candles
11 days using the app
April 13, 2024

So far so good dont have a bad thing to say about it as of yet

MychaLimited
16 days using the app
March 19, 2024

I would recommend. I just started using it, but it's very user friendly. I have high hopes for it.

Epileptic Al’s Shop
24 days using the app
March 3, 2024

Simple to use . I am glad to find this app
i need to see performance then only i can comment . its my first day

PRADECOR
India
21 days using the app
February 28, 2024

So far, so good. We have been using Google Ads for a while. We are hoping this app will help us better optimize our campaigns.

USA Tool Depot
13 days using the app
February 1, 2024

IM not super experienced with website development or anything, had some issues understanding certain tasks but after some time looking into each issue usually there were good answers

Snuggly Styles
23 days using the app
February 1, 2024

i need to see performance then only i can comment . its my first day

IndiaGlobalkart
8 months using the app
February 14, 2024

I do recommend this app as very easy to use and great support and features.It does help my business a lot.
If you need support this app is the key

HAPPY STAFF SHOP
30 days using the app
May 13, 2024

just trying

Gaton Store
Chile
10 days using the app
February 25, 2024

I recently downloaded the app so I’ll report back after a month.

Loulou Boutique