Reviews (3,171)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and AI-powered ad optimization. Its seamless integration with Google Ads and Shopping, along with a comprehensive reporting dashboard, are highly valued. Many report increased traffic, conversions, and high ROAS. The customer support, particularly from Benjamin Grimes, is praised for their expertise and commitment. It's recommended for those unfamiliar with Google ads/shopping due to its effective problem-solving and easy onboarding process.

April 23, 2024

Honestly, I'm giving this 3 stars because they're requiring me to review as a part of my setup. I'm not down with providing feedback until I have tried the product.

Soulful Trading
6 days using the app
Clever Ads replied May 27, 2024

Hi Soulful Trading,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are sorry for the misunderstanding, as leaving a review is not mandatory to use our app.

Please feel free to contact us at support@cleverads.com with any questions you may have, we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Carlos González, Account Manager

January 24, 2024

I haven't seen results with this app yet, but I think it's because of me. I created so many business accounts already using different emails to connect to my two websites, and I always seem to get confused which is which. Google is a pain in the behind and always suspends my account even without me using it properly. I'm still learning, and I NEVER give reviews on apps. So, for now, I will give 3 stars because I am not sure if the app works or not since I know that most of my struggles is coming from me and not the app. I'll come back for an update once I figure things out and get them fixed.

Panoptic Handmade
About 2 months using the app
Clever Ads replied January 26, 2024

Hi Panoptic Handmade!

Thank you for your honest review and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We understand that managing multiple accounts and navigating Google's systems can indeed be challenging. It's a learning curve that many of us experience, so please know that you're not alone in this.

We appreciate your patience and your willingness to learn, and we're here to support you every step of the way. In fact, we've already reached out to you via email today with some important information to help you get your account up and running smoothly.

Please check your inbox and let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

We're committed to ensuring that you have a positive experience with our app, and we're confident that with a little bit of guidance, you'll start seeing the results you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing your updates and are here to help whenever you need us.

Warm regards,

March 22, 2024

To use the trial, you have to review the app. Hence the reason they have so many reviews.

Waxhaw Beads
7 minutes using the app
Clever Ads replied May 27, 2024

Hi Waxhaw Beads,

Best regards,

Carlos González, Account Manager

January 11, 2023

Send like a good app. We are still in the beginning stages of launching our site. We will update when we officially launch.

CULTURAL OASIS
Over 4 years using the app
Clever Ads replied January 13, 2023

Hi Cultural Oasis,

Thank you for sharing that information, and for your feedback.

We wish you all the best in your official launch and look forward to seeing your site live. Let us know if there is anything we can do to support you in this process.

Warm regards,

March 20, 2023

this first test google ads shop on my shopify store, let ads help our web grow with this ads new soft ware

Beauty Zone Nail Supply
Over 3 years using the app
Clever Ads replied March 28, 2023

Hi there Beauty Zone Nail Supply store owner,

Thank you so much for your great feedback!

I have already reached out to you regarding some important actions for you to take. Please keep an eye out for an email from support@cleverads.com and let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to assist you.

All the best, Marina Cantais, Account Manager

October 29, 2023

It worked great 6 months ago. I stopped using it and when I came back I was not able to create / edit ads.

The FUT Buyer
Romania
Over 1 year using the app
Clever Ads replied October 30, 2023

Hi FUT Buyer!

Thanks very much for this important feedback!

We've already been in touch with you via email today and earlier last week with important updates! Please keep you eye out for an email from premium@cleverads.com which I sent you today. There you'll see our latest updates on your account and important actions we need your help with.

Together we will get your account off to the best possible start :)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

April 11, 2019

very easy to use
i will def be making more ads as time goes on and track to see how they do
cant wait to see

Mimeocase Tactical/ Nashville Tactical Lounge
Almost 3 years using the app
December 1, 2020

Why ask for a review before it can be tested out? I will update this review after actually using it. So far the concept is great.

The Tiffany Marie Collection
Over 2 years using the app
March 16, 2019

The interface looks good but haven't started campaigns yet as need to review before it allows. As such 3* as really unable to review at this stage.

Love Cocoa
Over 2 years using the app
March 15, 2021

Still trying to finish setting up this app. I'm hoping that once I jump all the hurdles I will be happy with the time invested based on the results achieved.

Pride & Proud Designs
About 2 years using the app
Clever Ads replied March 26, 2021

Hi, Pride & Proud Designs! Thanks for leaving us a review. We've resolved the tech issues you've been having and would like to know if you need additional assistance. We'd love to hear your feedback! Please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager