Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Gracifico

Started using the app today, no results available. Will check back if tangible results are obtained.

November 26, 2019

We would love to hear back from you, thanks for downloading the app too!

The Cola Club

seems like a good idea but I have to see how it works first, I'm writing this as its part of the setup process and I cant proceed without writing a review

Bild-Ahoi!

They are setting up quite some ads for free for you, but before you can link your analytics or merchant center, you have to give a review. Here is the review on that. Cant say much about the efficency of the ads itself, because they are just up for a few hours.

Heatherfields

not enough action yet... have to make review to move forward. seams too be really automatic, but not sure thats the best way to run ads.

Corny Apparel

Downloaded the app 3 days ago. A lot of the default values in the ads were completely wrong. The ads also haven't started running yet. I've given 3 stars because the setup was easy, and I am still hopeful that it will get better.

Dollz HouZe FaZhion INC

Haven’t got to use it yet forcing me to write a review. I’m just writing a 100 letters and giving them 3 stars cause I have too

OveOne

had to write a review in order to use the app... hm oook. Thats really strange policy of that app..

Pogglez.com

This app seems okay so far. I will have to do a better review after having used the platform. I don't like the idea of a $50 debit on your credit card to start.

dboost

Joséphine Cosmetics

The interface is not so fluid, I would like to see more editing capabilitiess while creating marketing campaigns.

September 23, 2019

Hello Joséphine Cosmetics!
Thank you for your feedback!
Our interface is as simple as possible in order to facilitate the process for the users. However, in the premium plan which is available for upgrading you can find a lot more editing and customization options.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team in case you need assistance.