Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Alabama Scale Models

The app is easy to use. It steps you through the process of setting up a campaign. That makes it very user friendly. I really like the user freindliness of this app.

April 27, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you very much for leaving us a review - it helps us improve our services! Please let us know if there is anything you would like help with.

haveklass store

I used this app to get my business setup with ease, i'm not very good on the computer, but with the help that I got was very helpful.

April 27, 2020

Hi there!

thanks for the feedback. Please let us know if we can help you with anything!

Cellugena

takes time to setup but at the end, they looked marvelous and i like it. i still find it difficult to understand though

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Let us know if there are things we can clarify for you.

Rockyshoplive

I like this API it's really helpful thank you so much
Hope Work well and Best service Definitely Recommended!!!!

April 17, 2020

Thanks a lot! Let us know if you have any questions.

Icefee

April 16, 2020

Hey, IceFee!

Thank you for the feedback, we hope it all goes well!

Best,

European Workwear Canada

just started to using the app and look promising. easy set up and use. i think its worth it to use it

April 14, 2020

Hi, European Workwear Canada!

Thanks for leaving us some positive feedback. Let us know if you have any questions!

Good Luck,

Bare Essentials

I have used this app to set up advertisements and have found it to be quite straightforward to follow.

Hello, Bare Essentials!

Thanks for giving us some feedback. We are glad you didn't come across any issues!

Blue Rail Hobbies

Set-Up was easy and the the staff at Clever are responsive. We look forward to seeing how the app affects our bottom line.

Hi, Blue Rail Hobbies!

Thanks for giving us some positive feedback. We're here at any time to answer any questions!

All the best,

Phoenix Media Worldwide

ok so far, will keep using it and see how i get on. you do get a lot of errors when setting it up and running the app

April 7, 2020

Hi, Phoenix Media Worldwide~!

Thank you for leaving us some feedback. We are sorry to see you had some issues, please feel free to reach out to our client support to get those resolved!

All the best,
Client Team

Fresh Air

After I set the ad content on the app, the ad link automatically generated by the app is wrong. Please help me solve it

March 30, 2020

Hi, Fresh Air!

For any client support issues, you can reach out via email or zendesk, where we can forward it to the Tech Team. We need a little more info such as your Adwords ID and email.

Thank you!