Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Barn Burner Apparel

App helps automate my google ads. Its nice to have 1 less thing to worry about when trying to launch your business.

Misty Treat

Kind of useful app but the user interface and the structure of the app can be improved. Im with the free account.

Ru-In

Great app , definitely helpful.
Only downside I see is that it can take a few days to create a campaign

Sleek N Sassy

I just started using the app so I'm still getting familiar with it. Yet so far it has been user friendly. Great for a new start up. Just wish chat support services were more prompt.

kreens

WOW .. that all i can say about this App .. it just a mind blowing app .. easy simple and straight to the point app

khakees.com

I just added this app and it was super easy. Setup on my end was literally a 5 step process that was quick and painless. Choosing product categories from the drop-down list was the only part that took a while. Looking forward to real results.

LiteCamp

I love it, but it is a little but confusing and i hope in the future it gets easier. I might just need to learn a bit more. Over all it is pretty good.

kitchen king

I enjoy this app very much, thank you, I am a beginner and this was easy to use and will hopefully help me in the future.

NonBoxx

i still need to wait for the app to be activated, but i have trust in that it is gonna work well....

GlenCoe Bagpipes

Quick and easy installation / configuration and fast support chat! I look forward to seeing how the ads perform. Good experience so far.