4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly management of Google Ads campaigns. They value its automation features, such as keyword optimization and bid adjustment, for enhancing campaign performance and saving time. The customer support, particularly Benjamin Grimes, is commended for their expertise. The app effectively boosts website traffic and conversions, with Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing features being notably beneficial. The reporting dashboard is also favored for facilitating data-driven decisions.

June 25, 2017

Seems like it's a good app. However I could not choose a category for my ad. When I try to, the app freezes my google chrome browser and I cannot continue pass that point. I had to skip the category part in order to complete an ad. This may make my ad pointless. I will most likely delete this and just use the real ad words platform.

Love Kari Dae
6 months using the app
July 12, 2017

Generates off the wall keywords. I wouldn't recommend at this time. I'm deleting it.

Chair Exercise
May 1, 2017

ok, so if you don't want it to clock up a bill on your google AdWords account and you install but don't proceed it will still start charging. There is now a paused button - make sure you use this if you don't want it to be charging you or uninstall it all together. Overall I'm sure it is good, I just had a bad experience and a rude shock at an unwanted google AdWords bill that I had no idea was happening as there are no notifications.

All Myn
Edited June 19, 2019

Changing my review. We have used the app and have zero return on investment. Hard to get anyone to respond and when they do they say they will look into it or make changes and contact via email but never hear back from them. I had much better result from google Shopping campaign.

Original: The app was easy to install and they have great customer support. It helped us starting out because we didn't know much about advertising and getting traffic. We have learned a lot and still continue to use the app.

Indigo's Curve
February 11, 2020

I just installed the App I still need to try it out for a while and see if it helps me in anyway what so ever

Sell-off
South Africa
Edited August 10, 2017

Imm giving the adwords an opportunity to fix my adowrds problems nbefore i update this review.

Bohemian Luxury
May 2, 2018

Gave it another shot after an employee of clever adwords reached out saying they would personally modify my campaign. Here I am again after a week, the modified campaign got me a whopping 3 clicks and 82 impressions.

Once again I have to reiterate, maybe this thing can work if you have a generic product with a common search word like soap, cars, or something. But for something niche this app is seemingly worthless. I will give it 1 extra star for the decent customer service though.

Z I P S E A M
November 1, 2019

The app asks me to review it again and again. My installation still shows that account manager is checking the request. No response for chat messages.

T Bhai
India
3 months using the app
Edited January 29, 2023

Updated 1/29/2022 Disappointed. After being able to set up my first campaign, I was no longer able to create another. Multiple contacts with the app developer and issues continue.Deleted app.
So far so good. Setting up a Google Ad can be a very time consuming and confusing process and this app has helped me a great deal!

Quinn's Mercantile
3 months using the app
January 22, 2020

Still trying to figure this out! Hopefully it works! Tried it on my own was missing feeds so i paid the $12 to see if that works

Spiritual Concepts