Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Bicyclewarehouse

I've been using Store Pickup + Delivery for 18+ months now. Our store just updated the Shopify theme and was once again just blown away with how great Store Pickup + Delivery. We've had hundreds of orders choose to pick up in store with no issues to speak of.

Old review:

I can't say enough good things about this app.

My store just moved to Shopify and Store Pickup + Delivery filled all of our in store pickup needs. It also allowed us to start offering Deliveries with just a few clicks. It was virtually impossible on our last e-comm platform.. Zero headaches, easy setup and support has been outstanding.

Panerex

Amazing application, stellar support.
Couldn't ask for more!

Forever Fitbody Meals

This app works great for my stores needs! A great find for sure! It also integrates with my other apps in my store so it all runs smoothly. And the support is great! Fast to respond and very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone else I know who is looking to do pickups and deliveries.

Sgbarkery

Just installed the app and I have to say the customer service is absolutely SUPERB. So far it's working just as promised, and I'm really looking forward to how much easier this app is going to make my work life :)

Fire Brothers Fireworks

This is is AWESOME! They also are extremely timely with support. I had a problem at 3AM and I got a response!

Tom Sawyer

Andy and the team at Zapiet have done a great job with Store Pickup + Delivery, and provide nothing short of the most courteous & timely support for it. They helped us get the app setup correctly, pointed out a liquid error in our template (remember, no && operators in liquid folks!), and provided details on their product roadmap for features we'd like to see in the app. Hands down my favorite app devs on the Shopify app store. Kudos!

Breelee Boutique

Wonderful support and the perfect app for my home business!! I use it for local pick-up at my house for my handmade craft company, that way I save tons of time not worrying about coordinating the logistics of a pick-up, which gives me time to do other things. I would be lost without this app!!

Veggibelgium

There was something that I wanted to look another way, and it was changed perfectly and in no time. Great app, very user friendly, and great support. Worth every dollar !

Bakedtiles

We were experiencing a large number of customers selecting Store Pickup from our delivery options because it was a Free method. However, they actually required a paid delivery, and therefore our first communication with them was to ask for money! Not good. This app solved our problems perfectly, and with great support. Highly Recommended.

Davids Furniture Interiors

LOVE LOVE this app! Andy has been given nothing less than outstanding support and made the set up process of this app so stress-free!!

We are so thankful for all your help!