Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Scheduled in store pick up, local delivery and inventory

Dksdonutsorange

We are using this for pick-up dates and times for orders. While we have yet to launch, the app does exactly as we need. Since we need it for pick-up only and not delivery, we needed a very specific type of app and this does the trick! Aside from a great app, the customer service is exceptional. The team helped me figure out what our issue was, which was a simple fix that my crew overlooked, and I have no doubt that if I ever have a problem in the future, Zapiet will answer as promptly and thoroughly as they did the first time. Highly recommended! Thanks, Zapiet!

Capital Larder

Support was top notch. Sam was great with all sort of questions I had. And even made a few custom changes so that it fit my store a better. Highly recommend.

Crown Lift Trucks

We've been using the Store Pickup + Delivery app for over 18 months and it has been crucial to our online sales, without it we would not be able to sell our products online! We originally started with one store and it has allowed us to expand our store to three different countries. Andy has been a tremendous help and we could not find any app that could come close to the versatility offered by Zapiet. Great app, great service and support!

Old review:

I was originally having some issues and trying to figure out where I had made an error and finally resorted to emailing support. And I really wish I had just emailed them earlier! My issue was sorted out in one hour! Support had found where I had entered the incorrect code and promptly fixed it for me. Absolutely thrilled with the level of support!

Presso Canada

Works great. I only have one pickup location, so maybe that makes it easier to use? No issues that I can see.

Awesome Juice

I sent an email on Saturday Night. Sam responded before the sun had risen that morning and got me set-up and ready to go before lunch on Sunday. Their response time and accuracy was Awesome! I am so excited to use the app and look forward to seeing what they do in the future. Sam and Andy next time you are in Seattle let me know and your Juice is on me, thanks again! Your the Best!

Rugbystuff Com

Tidies up store collections/click & collect nicely. Popular feature on our website so well worth the money. Really quick support when needed.

Does not integrate seamlessly with Paypal and Amazon checkouts but I guess that is to be expected.

Babysupermarket

Super awesome. Definitely a must for all with brick and mortar store(s). This is the way the customer shops today, get information on the internet, purchase online and wah lah get item(s) same day. Just like what the big boys are doing. On top of that the support team is stellar. Thank you Sam and your team at Zapiet.

Usa Baby

Having a brick and mortar store, we needed to have store pick up and a shipping option available to our customers and the app allowed us to do just that in a simple effective way. The support was fantastic, very professional and timely. We ran into some trouble with the installation and Zapiets' support team tweaked the code to better match our theme. I would definitely recommend it.

French Tulip Pr

The customer service alone is worth 5 stars! But really, it's the pickup option that makes this app stand out. Totally recommend!

Sitstay

This app allowed us to carry some products on our online store, for pickup only, that we weren't able to provide to our customers in the past. Any support issue we have had were addressed and fixed in a very timely manner. We highly recommend this app.