CloudSearch – The Smart Search

CloudSearch – The Smart Search

by CloudSearch

Advanced search app to skyrocket your conversions and sales

Black Barn Upholstery Supplies

Set up very quickly, wanted to get a search box on the menu bar and Nikita installed it in minutes and gave some advice for the layout of my website.

Secretos.com.co

great app, great service. looks good and works perfect. had an issue with he position of the search field, and it got fixed in no time. great

Mylla Matmarknad

Easy to install and quick and great support! We even got translation to a new language in just a few hours. Thanks Nikita!

AuFreshScents.com

We use this app to display my items in the search results. It's really easy to set up and didn't require any technical expertise. Works perfectly with the thousands of items in our shop.

Context USA

This app is a must have for any store. Surfaces similar words and you can even promote a product based on keywords. What's better, you can always monitor customer searches with no results and add new synonyms for them! Great app overall.

Wildwood Outdoor Living

Implemented this app because we noticed our in theme search wasn't that great and felt we may be missing out on sales because customers couldn't find what they were looking for. I've had CloudSearch running for a few days now and so far its GREAT. Exactly what we wanted. We have just over 2500 products in our store and it only took a few minutes to set up. Tested it on a variety of different browsers and mobile, works great on all. :)

ClothesTogether

I really like this app., I have been using it now for I believe over a week. So it's still pretty fresh. I will see how it does in the next couple of weeks and I will come back with an update.

The Qualis

OMG! This app is too good and extremely very useful. I strongly recommend this app and they provide very good support with proper solution. Awesome experience!

Cutie Pie & Co.

Wonderful. Tested right away and it's accurate and easy. I only wish there would be a translation possibility, cause my store is brazilian and it asks "did you mean..." in english. But considering how useful it is, 5 stars.

Lulci

OH MY GOD! This app is amazing and extremely useful. I would strongly recommend this app for everyone.

Previous 1