Product Filter & Search Bar

Increase sales with Smart Search Bar & Collection Filter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gauss Therapy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Contacted the developers for help and Nikita was very quick to respond and adjusted some settings for me pretty much immediately. Hopefully these filters will help my customers find what they need in my store a lot easier. Thanks.

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

Great application to make your website more user-friendly through the search function and for a small fee you get filters that are much more effective and easier. Search no further!

LE CAPITAINE D'A BORD

sur notre site. Je recommande J’adore l’outil de recherche qui trouve vraiment tout sur notre site! J’aime aussi la recherche par filtres qui fonctionnent vraiment bien. Tout s’intègre parfaitement sur notre site. Je recommande fortement!

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Great app. Contacted the developers for help and they were quick to respond. Its early days but we are hoping that the app will drive more traffic to the site as it has made our site much more user friendly.

AUS WAREHOUSE

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

It uses default filter, can not add metafields filters. Tried to look for instructions of how to remove app but no luck

July 16, 2022

Hi! Our app does support metafields, though at the moment they must be configured on our end upon request and the app specifically mentions that. So you are more than welcome to contact us (and I just sent you an email as well).

As for the uninstall instructions that you weren't able to find – that's actually a good thing. Our app does not modify the store theme and it can be uninstalled without any extra actions.

All in all, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Bright Swan

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am REALLY happy with this app! I have over 4000 items within the store, and Shopify doesn't make it super easy when you have over 200 collections to easily search and filter what you are looking for. This app is worth it's weight in gold. AMAZING!!!!

PUPPAPUPO オフィシャルストア

Location Japan

The company responded promptly to our design requests. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Chic Label España

Location China

Always ready to help. I COULD NOT GIVE YOU 100 WORDS
Always ready to help. I COULD NOT GIVE YOU 100 WORDS

Littl Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing review. Nikita was quick, and got the jobs done that I needed, instantly. The app works super well- could not recommend enough!

Lifestyle Health Store

Excellent customer service and value for money. I needed customers to see their searches sorted by best selling item and also limited to the title field. Nikita was very helpful and fixed these issues quickly. Many thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55