Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar + Product filter. Fits EVERY theme.

KTM eShop

The Cloud Search has always given quick reply to our needs. We start using it, and like the way, we can add the synonym to enhance the search engine. We highly recommend it!

Finepaean

This plugin is great, the price is reasonable, really excellent quality and reasonable price, glad to find it!

September 15, 2019

Thank you! So happy to hear it!

JasonCarlMorgan®, eBay Trading Assistant - Official Store

This app is absolutely fantastic and the support is just as good. I would not hesitate to install this app and fully recommend it above the more pricier options you'll find on the Shopify App Store today. Pricing is very reasonable, support is spot on too. All round a fantastic app with brilliant support. Other developers should take a leaf out of this book. This is the way to build and support successful apps. What more could I possibly ask for? Great stuff, very happy customer.

Outhebox UK

Brilliant app in every way!! Helps searches become usefull, also very detailed searches which will help people find exactly what they are looking for.

Ellel Ministries Sydney

Brilliant app! Well worth the $5 per month. Responses are quick and helpful for customisation. I also like that it has a promotions function too. I have tried a bunch of free plan search apps but none of them were anywhere near as good as this app. Thank you!

VAPORFORCE

This app is awesome. Highly recommended, Beyond great customer support, Big thanks to Nikita for helping me customize the search bar to my liking. This level of support is hard to come by, So if anyone looking to integrate and optimize their search bar you are at the right place. It was a 7 star service but sadly i can only give 5 stars here, Thanks again to the cloudsearch team and specially Nikita to such great help.

Kristis Gems

Love this app, it was easy to install and set up. Our customers have a professional looking search engine that drives them to our products.

Gamesellers.nl

App does exactly what it promises. Alex responded promptly when I had a question. Search is lightning fast!

Mk Socks

Excellent customer service, and so far, I love the app. The search analytics it provides have been very helpful.

vapersandpapers.com

Love the look and feel of this app. It was really easy to install and Alex Z was great with helping to customize/ fine-tune the appearance of the app to my preferences. I look forward to checking out out other apps by CloudSearch!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8