Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

The Sophisticated Pet

Fantastic App, and fantastic customer support in helping with our needs! Generally would never leave a review for anything, however the support went above and beyond, and we are thrilled to bits!

drak.gr

Filters look great and very easy to use and understand!
Cover my needs 100%
The support is fast and accurate!

5 stars from me!

Adult Direct Australia

Recommend this best site-searching app to any shopify merchants! the developer really listen to your requirements and make the app better and better:)

Harvest Market Curbside Pickup

Great search app. Does everything we need for a very reasonable price. We had some questions, and they were very quick to help us out.

Rotofugi

Just installed this and I'm happy. Easy install, fast indexing and searching and a very fair price. Good all around!

Deutschkind

Top! Genau das was ich gesucht habe. Einfach zu installieren und sehr hilfreich! Sieht zudem gut und übersichtlich aus.

Bio Online

The app work well and the support ist great.
Thanks.
The search function is very nice. Better thanthe one from shopify

Moto Hero

Great team behind this App. It's priced well and functions well. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for search and filter tools.

ADA Sign Store

Provides a responsive and aesthetic instant search. Support team was very helpful in integrating filter menu on search page and adding additional features we wanted.

USRA TRADING CO. LTD

It Helpful provide some detail about what I did about using this app. people should use this app for the better satisfaction of their customers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24