Instant Search by Cloud Search

Instant Search by Cloud Search

by CloudSearch

Smart and instant search bar. Product filter coming soon!

R&R Country

Really brilliant app. Shopify's built-in search function is quite awful, but these guys have built an app that facilitates exactly what you expect from an e-commerce search perspective.

I saw the added functionality for the search results page (products are found even if the user mispells the search query), reached out to support and they had implemented within 2 working days. Couldn't ask for a better app or support!

TKB Trading, LLC

Awesome app and easy to use. So far it has been doing what it promised to do. For only $5 / month, we couldn't ask for more. Hopefully they will add more cool features to it without increasing the price substantially. Their customer support is pretty responsive, too. I usually get a response within a day. Will update my review if there's anything changes.

Spiral USA

Great app and service. Would highly recommend :) Using their Cloud Search feature gets over the Shopify search issues .

WALUE Lighted Mirror

how to cancel free trial? i don't want automatic charge when charge date comes, please help.........
soon replied, and already solved so well, thank you!
Great team.
That's easy to show product pics with price under search click bar, if i need will turm back!

Comstrom

I started using this app two days. So far my experience is really good. Its amazingly fast for a large catalog of upto 200K products. For this price, its really good service. If they can add related, cross-sell and up-sell to this service for a little higher price, it will be amazing. Keep up the good work.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This is a very good app for the price. it provides you good analytics and you can use synonyms which is very useful to facilitate the search of a product

Agrarstarz

Best search App ever!! Finally my customer can find products they are searching for. Also great analytics and customization options. More then worth the price. And the support from Alex is terrific, he implemented the search result page and made it work with our theme. Totally satisfied with this App

Lust4You

The app works like a charm but that's not the best thing. The support provided by Alex is by far the best support we received by any app on shopify. He helped us with all our questions and even integrated this app with an translationapp that they did not have for us. 5/5 stars (would be higher if possible).

Cherry Chew

At first, I was super confused on how to use / install the CloudSearch search engine to my website, so I had addressed this issue to the support team, and they replied back immediately willing to help. Now, I have a search box on my website, and I love it so much! Definitely recommend this app. The function is amazing, and the customer support is superb. Thank you!

Drinkasso

Awesome support! I had a developper work on my store, but the code wasn’t properly set up for this app to work with our specific search bar. The support team went ahead and implemented all the code required for this feature to work and did an amazing job while doing so. Thank you for the amazing support and truly love this app! Helps a lot with customer interaction time while giving your website a professional touch. I 100% recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6