Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Ten Toe'n Shoe Shop

Great affordable app. I had some trouble implementing the sidebar filter but the support team got it working quickly for me. Highly recommend.

The Little Tichel Lady

This app is perfect for what I was looking for. Very easy to use. Nikita was a pleasure to deal with, got everything I wanted done very quickly.

Sadie's Holistic Animal Health

We’ve been very happy with the app so far. It was easy to set up and is doing exactly what we need it to do. We wanted a side bar filter and the instructions on how to edit the code to set this up were very clear and easy to follow (even though we know nothing about coding). We've also had excellent customer support -- friendly and efficient. Highly recommend this app. Great value for money!

Poissonnerie La Mer

Useful app for search and filter, and great support from the developer when I had questions about the functionality.

binexpres

Gracias por la gran ayuda prestada, profesional, rápido eficaz, ademas con un problema que no me ocasiono su aplicación sino una aplicación de otra app muy agradecido sin duda merece la pena confiar en ellos.

PrimaLoc Epoxy

This is the best search app for shopify. we have tried them all. this is the most accurate and has the most configurations and customizing available for an app. stop searching and install already!

Pobjoy Diamonds

I wanted to add some customisation to the search filter facility which they did for me the same day and then responded to additional questions by email. Extremely professional and highly recommended.

Simple WFH

Great app and awesome support. It is quick and simple to set up and I asked for some tweaks to improve the mobile experience which was done quickly.

Everyday Aussie Deals

It really improved my site search. Easy to set up and the developers worked on my unique requests very quickly. Response was very fast too. Great to find an app with great support! Highly recommend for any shop that wants a better search and filter on their site, that customers will actually use!

Calcio in tuta

Simply the best "filter and search" Shopify app with a great and always available customer service. Really recommended!