Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

MyMarket.ma

Excellent APP, and above all the support is just beautiful. My application is working perfectly. thank you so much

Departes Repuestos

The app works like a charm! I have over than 50.000 SKUs in my store and by adding CloudSearch I could finally solved the filtering functionality. The support team is amazing and was very helpful to install the app and apply all the changes. I definetely recommend it!

KORNER20

app stupenda, funzionale
assistenza ottima
consiglio a tutti.
la ricerca articoli è perfetta, veramente ben strutturata

DarBeauty

Wonderful application to solve many search problems for us, and the support is also excellent and their response is fast. It requested some modifications and was done in record time. Thank you

The Real Leather Company

Team was amazing in getting us set up and customised the look to be perfect for our store. Can't recommend these guys highly enough!

Apollo Tarot

My store (apollotarot.com) has a high number of products, and Instant Search improves the overall shopping experience of my customers by making It more accessible for them to find the products they want. I recommend this app.

Nicedealshopping

is one of the best search app I have ever seen, is really easy to direct content. You will love this

Normo

Very helpful support. Nice app!

Handup Gloves

Just switched over to this filter app and it is amazing! Love the options that it provides and their customer service has been unbeatable (Thank you Alex)! Thank you for such an awesome, easy to use app!

The Pished Fish

Dos exactly what we need. Looking forward to see if it drives sales, but is a useful function on my theme which didn't have any search function at all. Customer service has been superb and installed the app for me perfectly when there was an issue. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25