SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER | Reviews

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

SwapUp

Absolutely love this app. Does everything we need and more at a reasonable price. Didn't realise how useful it is to know all the search terms that your customers use - not just the snippet from Shopify. The filtering functions are so flexible. So glad to found Nikita and team. Highly, highly recommend!

Slope Cellars

Fantastic app, great customer support. I had an issue and emailed support, got a response from one of their team members same-day and by the next day the issue was completely resolved. Top notch.

QTM-RC - Quebec Teleguide & Modeliste

Love the App easy to use and config. The only thing I would add is to optimise the search within SKU. If the SKU is JJG3632, and I only write 3632 in the search, nothing appears. It should search with the number also, not the exact text. Easier for the customer if they don't know the the parts brand.

November 9, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for your review! We will check the SKU search issue and we'll get back to you via email.

Happy Vision

Great app, this is what I was looiking for at a good priced. Easy to use, simple and customizable. Highly recommend

Gizzy Gifts And More

This is the best search and filter app I have found, and believe me I have tried them all as I specifically wanted a filter where customers could choose to browse by tag or category. Customer support from Nikita was AAA+ with friendly communication and a willingness to help. He also fixed an issue for me that had nothing to do with his app! Thank you for everything. Much appreciated.

Alef Bet by Paula

Just trying out the app, which seems great but shout out to Nikita Pchelintsev and his help! Very prompt and detail-oriented. Fantastic customer service!

Chaussures Monette

Great app for filters and search bar! It is pretty instinctual to use. Had a little trouble with translating some filters and needed a workaround, but the developer was a huge help and made it work pretty easily!

Drippy

Replaced original theme filters with this app, it does its job very well. Search widget is a nice extra bonus. Nikita went above and beyond to help me fix a few bugs in app installation. Thank you a lot, very satisified!

YYUDA

Filters work perfectly on our store and exactly what we needed. but also i want to show this filter on home page, so is their any shortcode etc.

October 20, 2021

Hello! We don't currently have the ability to show filters on the home page (the app can only work with the collections and search results pages), but if something changes, I will make sure to reach out to you.

Thank you so much for your review!

HOUSE PRESTON

This app is amazing, and what's even better about it is the support!!! I used to use the Booster search app which was great, but this app works just as good and support with these guys is second to none (not to mention the price differece). Thank you so much!