Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Overcube

The app does everything it proposes itself, works really great.
We've had an issue with some old installs and they were very prompt and eager to help, solved the issue in no time.
Recommend

ANOTHER_STORY

App easy to install and to use.
Filters are great. Are you thinking of adding price range filter? (maybe it already is added and I missed it).
Nikita was super helpful and reactive on our first requests to personnalize the filters for our store interface.

PROJECTISR US

Solid search feature - has worked great in the past an didn't have any issue with the app on both mobile and desktop

Wallzy

Fantastic app and support. It's super customizable, and if you want to do something that isn't in their basic feature set, their support team is incredibly helpful and quick to respond!

HammerHouse

Simply solid app for smart search feature and also sorting the filters in all your collections which gives browsing customers great convenience.

KnitPal

It is super helpful to know what our customers search for. It gives us ideas of future product developments. This app is a must-have for your store. Very easy to use. The weekly update is very convenient.

Re'equil

its a good app for search. Makes search very easy especially with spell mistakes. Now no more no results found.

United Tools Burleigh - Spare Parts & Accessories

I have a store with many products and many collections and the support team helped me customize this app to be perfect for my store. thank you so much.

PerroMart SG

Hello. I have a critical issue. "Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.". And the search function not working right now!. Can you contact me asap?
============
Update: The developer answered very quickly so 5 starts

June 16, 2020

Hi,

There was an infrastructure failure and we've fully resolved the issue.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

ChristianMetro

works really well!!! and gives an interesting dashboard too. thanks for the support and the good pricing!!