Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Aleemahs

This app provides great options to search and filter for my customers. It also gives me great insight into what my customers are looking for.

Vip Barber Supply

This app is great! actually works! and you can promote your products, I am having so much fun with this!

RUBYNAAZ

The app was exactly what I wanted and the support got back to me fast and did some extra bits for me like change colours and were really helpful and nice!!

Harford Road Liquors

I like the new pricing model only $5 is a steal. love this app but lets hope they dont raise the price.

Monte Stivo

Amazing filter and support! The filter was easy to integrate in our template and the team is super supportive to answer all questions and help with the setup.

Styx

Provided outstanding services every step of the way. The team is friendly and extremely supportive. I recommend this app.

Jain Jewelry Network

They've given great service, so helpful every step of the way! I just started using them and I'm excited to continue

StyleMeGHD

We have been using the app for awhile and it has been great for increasing search opportunities on the site. We recently switched to a new theme and the app developers were so quick to help and implement our new fonts and styling. Big thank you to the team at Cloud Search!

SportySwim

This app is great and did exactly what we wanted. Enabled us to have a great search bar and also add filters for anything we wanted either at the top or in a side bar in our collection pages. Highly recommend, and even better than the price is much cheaper than other options. Nikita was really helpful with a few minor issues I had, and was able to solve these straight away for us.

SLATE SWIM

This app has been an incredible, much needed app for our site. Our customers are now able to navigate more easily through our products and search terms that are not in the product descriptions using the "synonyms" feature. Major game changer for conversion!