Smart Search & Product Filter

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Avishya.com

Location India

I use this app for filter and search on the website and it does the job effectively and is easy to use. Nikita has been very helpful in setting up the app and configuring it into our theme

Akris DE

Location Germany

We used this App to improve deep-filtering in our collections. I can recommend this App & especially their super fast, professional and friendly support team, who helped us integrate and set-up everything in no time. Thanks!

Brilho Joyeria

Completely satisfied and grateful, they are excellent and very attentive to help, 1,000% recommended

Supps Central

Absolutely amazing. does exactly what you need and just works. Simple to setup and easy to operate.

Provisions Co-op Wholesale

Amazing. Improved search functions right away and works really well. The function to be able to set up searches to return specific results is really useful when combined with being able to review top searches for the week. It really helps customers find the items they are looking for and increase sales.

La Magie du Naturel

J'ai installer cette appli après en avoir essayer d'autre et c'est clairement la meilleures. L'installation ce fait très simplement, elle est super intuitive et fonctionne à merveille. Le gros plus et le fait de pouvoir mettre des produit en avant suivant des mots-clé, et de d'indiquer des synonymes. Les devellopeurs sont également super réactifs et à l'écoute, j'ai demande si il était possible de me faire une petite customisation" et les devellopeurs me l'ont fait super rapidement et selon mon souhait. Je ne peux que recommander cette app et l'équipe qui est derrière. Google TRAD : I installed this app after trying others and it is clearly the best. The installation is very simple, it is super intuitive and works perfectly.
The big plus and the fact of being able to put products forward following keywords, and to indicate synonyms. The developers are also super responsive and attentive, I asked if it was possible to make me a little customization "and the developers did it for me super quickly and according to my wishes. I can only recommend this app and the team behind it.

thebasicshop.no

We use the app as filters only, and it works perfectly! The integration wasnt a problem at all, cause we got help from the team for the onboarding. Everything went smooth and we are superhappy!

CyclingUpgrades.com

I love this filter and smart search app! Simple but effective. Uses my theme and allows for filtering by metafields (with some help from the developer team). Smartsearch completion is a nice addition and the ability to promot within the search bar is even better. Highly recommend giving it a try!

スマホカバー館

At first, I thought that Dawn was fine.
However, I had a problem with the large number of products in my store.
Shopify has a specification that if the number of products in your collection exceeds 1000, you cannot narrow down your search.
I liked that this app could clear that and that it was cheaper than other apps.
You also provided helpful technical support for the installation.
Thank you very much.

Incredible Kids Activities

I love the backend of this app - it is so professional and flexible. It provided useful tips to help with the setup.