Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

PetGrotto

First of all, the customer support is just fantastic and first class. I had requested multiple customizations to the search bar and they were prompt to comply with wonderful results!

The search bar itself is a must have for any website. Great functionality and will differently create a great user experience for your customers!

Don't look for any others, I have tried them. This is the winner by miles :)

Thanks CloudSearch team!

Express Mapping

Instant Search was a great tool that allows my customers to search products seamlessly. The results are clean and reader friendly on mobile and PC. Would recommend for any store that needs a search function for clients.

Whistle & Flute Clothing

We have a lot of product variants on our site and this app is an excellent filter. It makes it really easy for our customers to find items in specific sizes. The support has been outstanding as well. The technician removed conflicting code from a previous filter app we had used and made everything look and work perfectly within a day. Highly recommended!

OOLALA

Great little app! Simple, straightforward and works as promised. It also helps us a lot in telling which kinds of products to prioritize. Very happy with it.

ShipitPlz

I am learning this app and I feel really good what I am seeing. I look forward to finding great results to help my new online shop.

Red Iguana LLC

Great app and customer support! Search option looks much more useful and attractive. Highly recommend!

Latifs

Search is fast and intuitive. Looks beautiful too.

Support request for design alteration was dealt with quickly and helpfully.

Thanks

Harper Kendall

Excellent Search App that really does the job and then some would definitely Highly Recommend this to everyone!

Factory To Home

Their support is extremely helpful when it comes to customizing the widget. the app itself also functions extremely well! I recommend it to anyone who need s a robust search.

Nude Mx

Excelente aplicación, cumplió todas mis expectativas realmente hace falta para una buena pagina web.