4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, robust filtering, and customization features. It seamlessly integrates with Shopify stores, offering a superior search experience. The support team is noted for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app can manage large collections and complex filters, even resolving issues caused by other apps. It provides valuable search data and enhances customer shopping experience. It's reliable, with some merchants using it for over two years, and is evolving to support multilingual stores.

August 9, 2023

I had an issue with my search function and the support team was able to fix it in less than 24 hours. They were very responsive and kept me updated throughout the process. I’m very happy with the service I received and would definitely recommend it to others.”

I have used it now for more than 2 years.

Advance Truck Parts
Over 2 years using the app
September 18, 2023

The experience so far with Cloud Search is amazing, the product itself is quite unique with a cool UX, and the team is super helpful. We can't wait to see how their product will positively affect users on our website!

ZYNAH
Egypt
8 months using the app
October 26, 2023

so far so good, the app works great and they even helped me w/ some coding issues that i was having during install.
i love the search word sydonyms and ability to promote certain products on keyword searchs

Meta
3 days using the app
October 25, 2023

great app
great job!

the developers are much available, good and fast!

highly recommended!! A+++

Madel Shop
Italy
6 months using the app
September 21, 2023

Amazing, truly. This app did everything I needed it to do and it did it all with a click of a button. This app did for me what no other app could do and it looks great on my site! Thank you!

Resiness
4 months using the app
October 30, 2023

works great an d very helpful support.

Mia Bella Couture
Over 1 year using the app
October 2, 2023

Perfect, and just what we needed! The app is easy to use, works well, looks great and the support is super responsive. Highly recommend giving it a try if you need a good filter for your collection pages.

Zen Sykkel
Norway
About 2 months using the app
August 8, 2023

This app does exactly what I needed it to do. My total number of products exceeded 5000 which means the shopify search and discovery filters stopped working because they're limited to collections of 5000 or less. This app fixes that and can handle any collection size. Additionally the support team promptly added my metafield filters for me so my product filtering is working perfectly now. Great app. Great support. Highly recommend!

Kewl Wheels
8 months using the app
October 10, 2023

The app functions great and the support and very helpful, there are many features and compared to other apps this one is very affordable, I'm very happy !!

Louxly
About 1 month using the app
August 18, 2023

Very fast and helpful support, I was in a shock, how quick they work. All issues solved. App itself is very elegant in its design, have many options, and joins sorting and filtering and searching in one, which is very convenient

Vollmart24.com