Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Michael Edwards

This app is great Only thing I wish it had was custom filters per collection So for Example I could have dedicated filters for mattresses and wouldn't show up on the Bed Page

ORGANIC ELEMENTS

The setup was done very quickly and special requests were taken care of immediately by customer service. Highly recommended!

Aleemahs

This app provides great options to search and filter for my customers. It also gives me great insight into what my customers are looking for.

Vip Barber Supply

This app is great! actually works! and you can promote your products, I am having so much fun with this!

RUBYNAAZ

The app was exactly what I wanted and the support got back to me fast and did some extra bits for me like change colours and were really helpful and nice!!

Harford Road Liquors

I like the new pricing model only $5 is a steal. love this app but lets hope they dont raise the price.

Monte Stivo

Amazing filter and support! The filter was easy to integrate in our template and the team is super supportive to answer all questions and help with the setup.

Styx

Provided outstanding services every step of the way. The team is friendly and extremely supportive. I recommend this app.

Jain Jewelry Network

They've given great service, so helpful every step of the way! I just started using them and I'm excited to continue

StyleMeGHD

We have been using the app for awhile and it has been great for increasing search opportunities on the site. We recently switched to a new theme and the app developers were so quick to help and implement our new fonts and styling. Big thank you to the team at Cloud Search!