Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

green sprouts

The backend has been easy to navigate and use. The front end is wonderfully designed and is user friendly. My favorite part of this app is the wonderful support! If I ever have an issue, they respond quickly and resolve the issue in no time.
Wish they made all the apps on Shopify.

Macarthur Fitness Equipment

Really nice app. Customer service is great from Nikita! Was able to get a small customization done within a very short space of time.

Poster Memorabilia

Incredible search bar. I love it! :) It has tippled our sales! We can't wait to start using it in our other store! We thoroughly enjoy this app.

DesignWerket

So far the app is brilliant. It has great features and is not only a search app -it does so much more!

Cheeky Seats Expedition

I have been using this app for some time, and it is outstanding - the support is equally impressive. They helped me tweak a feature to better fit my application. Lightning fast, with a ton of options. I love this app!!

fashionintheforest

We installed the app to enable our customers to sort products by size, colour and brand. The result is working very good - and the layout also looks good on both desktop and mobile device. Only "negative" experience is that we found it difficult to make the installations ourselves. Somehow we didn't manage to create the filters and layouts as we wanted - but perhaps that's just us and our lack of computer skills....? Luckily their support team is excellent! So now we have a well functional filter and search solution for our web shop. Thanks Alex and cloudsearch team :)

Excelone Carbonless Super Store

Great app, and absolutely perfect service!! WOW... I am impressed. thank you for your prompt response and action.

Le Beauty

Great app and great service for getting it to look right on our store. Functionality is great, would recommend

OverFlair

The customer support was very very helpful and fixed all my issues all around great app to download for anyone's store.

JENNY BIRD

Alex offers great support and a timely fashion - the support channel in general offers their services as quickly as possible and provides amazing results - great app!