SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

fumes.se

Very serviceminded people at their support.
This is the most effective, easy to use product filter i have tested as a developer and shopify user.
Big thanks for the app and the excellent support!

DLUXCA

The app works and their support team is great. Solved problem within 24 hours. Definitely 5 star for this.

Lara Fay Activewear

Honestly one of the best Apps available for an ecommerce store. I use the filters so that customers can filter by size, colour etc. Secondly the team are there to help at any stage of the installation. Really worth it!!!

Little Fingers n Toes Fingerprint Jewellery

Great search bar! makes finding products so easy for the user. Always helped whenever I needed assistance :o)

kosher-goumet

Great app with the features I need and great service helping me very quickly. Nikita is just the best.

Black Screen Records

We are very satisfied with this app & service. The support is insanely fast and helpful. Nikita has helped us with a few adjustments (the same day we sent a message) and we are very happy with the result.

les GRIFFERIE Fashion Outlet

Great App and great Support! I had some adjustments for my theme but support did a great Job. Search is fast and accurate.

Sportandleisure.com

BEWARE No price slider!!! You have to add certain price bands rather than have a price slider which isn't great. Furthermore, the customisation on the side menu is also not that great. I'd be cautious with this.

letter-poetry

Great App, great Support! I installed the App and it worked like a charm! We had some adjustments we needed support for and nikita did a great job helping us within hours.

Girly Kiss

It is a great app. I like its customized functions and flexibility. The automatic synchronization makes things a lot easier. Professional dessign.