Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

vapersandpapers.com

Love the look and feel of this app. It was really easy to install and Alex Z was great with helping to customize/ fine-tune the appearance of the app to my preferences. I look forward to checking out out other apps by CloudSearch!!

Beyond Nutrition

Great app! Really solved my Shopify search bar problem! Now my customers who misspell keywords won't miss out on what I have to offer. This app is a lifesaver. Thank you!

Vision Lab

Huge improvement for us! Nikita went above and beyond with supporting us to get everything with our search experience on point with our goal. THANKS!!!

Content Enablers

Customer Service team worked quickly and effectively with our company to find a solution to a unique problem. Polite and professional with a straightforward UI. Keep up the great work CloudSearch!

OTIS Craft Collective

Incredible that we can get an elegant feature like this added to a small site like ours at no cost. And their support is incredible as well. Had a question for them and they not only answered it but took the liberty of introducing a solution for us on our behalf. Highly recommend if you're needing to improve your site search game!

Zoey's Strawberry Patch Bowtique

Great product. Shame Shopify doesn't come anywhere close with an out-of-box solution. Great support from Nikita.

T-MED Services, INC

Nikita was very helpful in the integration of the app into our theme. I look forward to using it and I hope our customers find it as easy to use as and helpful as I have.

Pay Social Media

Perfect integration with our theme and does not add any lag to site speed. We have tested all the other search apps and they all feel cheap and slow down our website. Google penalizes websites with slow pages. After using the app for some time we requested additional CSS and responsive customizations and the support team did it all within 1 day. We hope in the future as this app grows (it will/its the best) the support will remain as fantastic as they are today :)

Capital Fashion

Great app and excellent support.

Too bad this functionality is not part of Shopify itself. Users have to type the complete name of a product, in the correct order, without any spelling errors to get search results. Shopify please pay attention to these guys to see how it should be done...

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! Happy to hear you've enjoyed our search!

ModernPeek

Very helpful customer service. They made a requested change for our site www.modernpeek.com App is fabulous. Enhances the site dramatically.

August 16, 2019

You're always welcome! Happy to hear it!