Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Cloth

The customer service is astoundingly positive, Thanks Nikita. They've helped me set it up and made ongoing edits. Nice looking filtering groups and very clever search filtering. 10/10 app and team, could not recommend enough!

Oxygen Essentials For Life

The app functions beautifully and staff were very helpful in setup. Happy to have implemented, thanks.

Vecinos Market

The customer service is amazing! They were able to take care of my request immediately whereas it had taken me weeks to try to get Shopify support to make the changes.

Elbert's Delivers

This works like a charm! Customer service is also the best. Super responsive and helpful. Thank you so much!

Licence To Quilt

Application excellente, service client impeccable. Je recommande sans hésiter.
Il suffit de taper une lettre et le moteur de recherche sort tout ce qui contient cette lettre. Fabuleux!

RealSync

Extremely easy to setup and use. Very fast search functionality with a good feature set. Ability to integrate custom filters into your existing product pages with three types of integration styles to choose from. Very good price for the features you are getting and excellent customer support.

Flask

This is the best search filter and the cleanest I've ever seen. We had a very hard time installing the sidebar and working out some glitches (all related to our theme, nothing related to the app itself) and their people integrated it seamlessly and beautifully and VERY quickly. This is the very first time I write a review and it's 5 stars all around

Tribe-Hype

Best method of providing filters - I've tried em all. You will not be disappointed. Besides, GREATEST support of all time, I've seen it all :) Thank you very much, especially Alex. You've been such a great help for my brand.

Créations Québec

The search is great, my main site is in French and it works perfectly. Also, I received awesome service from the CloudSearch team to make my search continue to work in both French and English, something I had not been able to accomplish with any other search tool. Also, I love how you can personalize the filters.

TICBU - INDUMENTARIA CICLISMO

no se como se usa, dure 3 horas y no di, muy mala aplicacion al no explicar como se hace, q mal, lastima

May 29, 2020

We've already tried to contact you via email and here again, we would like to offer our help in solving any difficulties related to our app. Please get back to us and allow us to learn from your feedback so that we can improve.

We're always around to help solve any issues in no time!