Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

The Casery

Easy-to-integrate live search that looks professional and functions smoothly, helpful developers that were quick to respond,

Lifestyle Vitamins

This app is great for showing clear information about the products customers are searching for.

Prior to installing the app I noticed that searchers where not able to find products stored in a metafield. The theme developers were able to extend the application to search that metafield, which is a real gamechanger for my site.

Really appreciate the app and great support team.

Highly recommend this app.

August 9, 2019

You're always welcome! And we're happy that our search helps your site and business!

Apex Motor Parts

We are very happy using this app. it does what it says period.Support is the best part of all they always go the extra mile.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're happy to provide you the best service!

Oak + Tonic

Holy! BEST thing since sliced bread! A MUST <3
If you want to do yourself a favour this calendar year...just install this app!

Wild Apparel

This app works flawlessly with the free edition, I will upgrade to pro for a small fee of $5 to customize the search results page when I get more traffic. Just awesome. I wish other apps worked this good out of the box. Thank you!

Xaxaoz

Very Friendly team - Super App - Easy to Use
Great app and service. Would highly recommend :) U
Many Thank to Team for quick response and help

R&R Country

Really brilliant app. Shopify's built-in search function is quite awful, but these guys have built an app that facilitates exactly what you expect from an e-commerce search perspective.

I saw the added functionality for the search results page (products are found even if the user mispells the search query), reached out to support and they had implemented within 2 working days. Couldn't ask for a better app or support!

TKB Trading, LLC

Awesome app and easy to use. So far it has been doing what it promised to do. For only $5 / month, we couldn't ask for more. Hopefully they will add more cool features to it without increasing the price substantially. Their customer support is pretty responsive, too. I usually get a response within a day. Will update my review if there's anything changes.

Spiral USA

Great app and service. Would highly recommend :) Using their Cloud Search feature gets over the Shopify search issues .

WALUE Lighted Mirror

how to cancel free trial? i don't want automatic charge when charge date comes, please help.........
soon replied, and already solved so well, thank you!
Great team.
That's easy to show product pics with price under search click bar, if i need will turm back!