Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Excelone Carbonless Super Store

Great app, and absolutely perfect service!! WOW... I am impressed. thank you for your prompt response and action.

Le Beauty

Great app and great service for getting it to look right on our store. Functionality is great, would recommend

OverFlair

The customer support was very very helpful and fixed all my issues all around great app to download for anyone's store.

JENNY BIRD

Alex offers great support and a timely fashion - the support channel in general offers their services as quickly as possible and provides amazing results - great app!

AmoThreads

First time using this app and I'm really impressed. Super impressed with the customer service too! Highly recommend!

MCLABELS

Excellent app. It would need some more implementation (price filter, possibility to customize the design more) but it works well! The support team is very friendly and helpful.

Value Controls

CloudSearch has been the best search app we have used with Shopify yet. The search function and customization is really helpful in streamlining your customer's search process. Their support team is also bar none. They are quick to make any design changes you need in regards to the search and your store design.

GPA SAS

The search feature on our site was revamped with suggestions and more filters that make the user experience a lot better. The support has been awesome, we received help to make this app fit better on our store. Thank you!

ZZZ BEARS

Not only is the app awesome so is the customer service. Nikita helped me set it up so it worked exactly as I wanted it to. Plus he added a full search bar (not just magnifying icon) to both the mobile and desktop versions of my site. Highly reccomend!

LOSHEN & CREM

Very happy with the app and the customer service is amazing ! I have been using the app for over 6 months now