Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

Spiral USA

Great app and service. Would highly recommend :) Using their Cloud Search feature gets over the Shopify search issues .

WALUE Lighted Mirror

how to cancel free trial? i don't want automatic charge when charge date comes, please help.........
soon replied, and already solved so well, thank you!
Great team.
That's easy to show product pics with price under search click bar, if i need will turm back!

Comstrom

I started using this app two days. So far my experience is really good. Its amazingly fast for a large catalog of upto 200K products. For this price, its really good service. If they can add related, cross-sell and up-sell to this service for a little higher price, it will be amazing. Keep up the good work.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This is a very good app for the price. it provides you good analytics and you can use synonyms which is very useful to facilitate the search of a product

Agrarstarz

Best search App ever!! Finally my customer can find products they are searching for. Also great analytics and customization options. More then worth the price. And the support from Alex is terrific, he implemented the search result page and made it work with our theme. Totally satisfied with this App

Lust4You

The app works like a charm but that's not the best thing. The support provided by Alex is by far the best support we received by any app on shopify. He helped us with all our questions and even integrated this app with an translationapp that they did not have for us. 5/5 stars (would be higher if possible).

Cherry Chew

At first, I was super confused on how to use / install the CloudSearch search engine to my website, so I had addressed this issue to the support team, and they replied back immediately willing to help. Now, I have a search box on my website, and I love it so much! Definitely recommend this app. The function is amazing, and the customer support is superb. Thank you!

Drinkasso

Awesome support! I had a developper work on my store, but the code wasn’t properly set up for this app to work with our specific search bar. The support team went ahead and implemented all the code required for this feature to work and did an amazing job while doing so. Thank you for the amazing support and truly love this app! Helps a lot with customer interaction time while giving your website a professional touch. I 100% recommend this app.

Saturday School

In addition to being a great, easy search bar function the CloudSearch support team is incredible - they are super responsive and were very helpful getting our search bar to look and function exactly how we wanted it. THANK YOU SO MUCH CLOUDSEARCH you guys are awesome.

LOVECUP

I've never left a review for an app, and this is not a fake review, but this app is perfect. I used another app and it almost ruined my site. I needed a simple and affordable solution for when people use the search bar and this is nice, neat, not to much, not to little and it's really helped my business. I can't thank these guys enough, for really making a solution that helps my business. Can't wait to see what these guys come out with next! THANK YOU TEAM CLOUD SEARCH!!!!