Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

KnitPal

It is super helpful to know what our customers search for. It gives us ideas of future product developments. This app is a must-have for your store. Very easy to use. The weekly update is very convenient.

Re'equil

its a good app for search. Makes search very easy especially with spell mistakes. Now no more no results found.

United Tools Burleigh - Spare Parts & Accessories

I have a store with many products and many collections and the support team helped me customize this app to be perfect for my store. thank you so much.

PerroMart SG

Hello. I have a critical issue. "Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.". And the search function not working right now!. Can you contact me asap?
============
Update: The developer answered very quickly so 5 starts

June 16, 2020

Hi,

There was an infrastructure failure and we've fully resolved the issue.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

ChristianMetro

works really well!!! and gives an interesting dashboard too. thanks for the support and the good pricing!!

Black Alice Lingerie

Terrific app. We highly recommend it. It's professionally-looking, high-quality alternative to the default search for the price of a large latte. The developer team is responsive and always helpful.

Tees.ca

Great App with helpful and responsive support, and with recent update it is just the best there is. Must have !!!

Sconch

This is a great solution to the issue of filtering and live search and is very well priced. Nikita is very responsive to queries and even added custom code to help filter my specific tags.

HazhozVisszuk.com

The best of apps for search. It`s has all we need and makes the search process for our clients very accurate and easy.

Gusta Supplies

Excellent app! Easy to use, flexible and covered all of our needs. Support team is very helpful as well. Must have app for all Shopify store.