Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Value Controls

CloudSearch has been the best search app we have used with Shopify yet. The search function and customization is really helpful in streamlining your customer's search process. Their support team is also bar none. They are quick to make any design changes you need in regards to the search and your store design.

GPA SAS

The search feature on our site was revamped with suggestions and more filters that make the user experience a lot better. The support has been awesome, we received help to make this app fit better on our store. Thank you!

ZZZ BEARS

Not only is the app awesome so is the customer service. Nikita helped me set it up so it worked exactly as I wanted it to. Plus he added a full search bar (not just magnifying icon) to both the mobile and desktop versions of my site. Highly reccomend!

LOSHEN & CREM

Very happy with the app and the customer service is amazing ! I have been using the app for over 6 months now

AHF Furniture & Carpets

Works amazing, just what we was looking for within a search program. The service and help we received was also spot on. Definitely recommend!

PREY FOR DAY

amazing app, and this is from someone who just deleted it. the support is friendly, helpful, & good at what they do, and the app functions amazingly—you can't beat instant cloud search suggestions for free. the only reason i'm deleting is because as my my store grows, i'm slowly getting rid of the many many apps i have that perform tasks i can code myself, which i installed as a time saving move when i first started. i also can't afford any extra for pro, or i would hop on that. either way, great job.

Benn~Burry

I'm using this app to add filters to the Shopify Brooklyn theme. The app works well, is easy to understand, and their support was great (they helped me get it installed and gave me some extra code bits to get it aligned with the pre-existing sort on the same line).

Ehandelsbutiken

It works very good.
.............................................................................................

Grow-Deals.de

Very great app! It improved my search in the shop so much and I love the chance to filter my articles and categories. I was searching a long time for a app like this.

It also improved my sales too.

Thanks a lot for this great app.

Shopterra

Great app. Looks great and is very fast. Great service and contact with the developer. The output on smartphone and tablet looks very good and is very fast.