Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Welland-Power

Hi, I am trying different filters and seeing what they are like. The interface for this one is nice, but it doesn't seem to support different filters per collection, which is a requirement if you have different product ranges.
It also requires some manual setup, with more work this will be a good app I think.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly adding features to improve our filters function and we hope that you will not be disappointed when you try our app again at some point in the future. (We've also offered our help via email to implement a workaround for you).

We also want to note that our app needs just a couple of lines of HTML code added but the greatest benefit is that you get your design intact and all your app integrations working which is quite unique among search & filter apps out there. And we're always happy to help with the installation!

Laguna Surf & Sport

I LOVE THIS APP! I cannot say enough good things about it! Did exactly what I wanted (being able to narrow down the display results by color, style, size, etc.) and for a fraction of the price of some other apps!!! The customer service is AMAZING as well!! They have installed the app for me so the coding is perfect, and made many customizations for our store. GET THIS APP!!!

HealthyHair.online

I use the app and working exactly what I expected to do, so far. My search is very enhanced and can search anything no my site by entering only 1 character. Great stuff and thank you!

Lil Lollipop

The app itself is pretty good and smooth. But the customer service is sometimes a little slow to respond. But they take feedback quite well. I have been working to get my store online www.lil-lollipop.com and same sizes were showing twice in drop-down, got the solution from the team. :)

Boquiteo

Amazing app! We love the seach and filters. And it also has an Incredible support service!

Special thanks to Alex

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Great App, the team is excepcional and the search engine is very useful and reliable. Thank you for the adjustments!

Teclaser

I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to setup and immediately improved the search capabilities of the store, even on mobile. Very seamless and I didn't think twice to upgrade to pro. I only wish I had gotten it earlier.

Eiluj Beauty

Highly recommended!! I love everything about this app. The overall aesthetic integrates with any theme. I needed a little help with my store and they responded ASAP and fixed everything.

winestorageuk

Very rarely am I blown away by an app. But this one ticked all the boxes for me and more. I mainly installed for filter functionality but the search function is also incredible. Very reasonable pricing too and easy to implement.

Nemanja Nikolic

Great app and even better customer service. I contacted customer service about design issues that I had on my website and Alex responded promptly and he resolved everything in a couple of hours. Another thing to mention is that the app's cost is in the normal range and it's not overpriced like many other similar apps are.