Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

PREASA

This search is blazing fast and even helps make matches if the client doesn't input everything correctly. This is very important for our large inventory. Their support was excellent and helped us customize the look of the sidebar. Great app and company!

My Beautiful Wigs

Really love this app - so easy to use and does exactly what i want and probably more - would highly recommend

Shop-Label

We were looking for a filter and search option that wouldn't modify our product collection pages and after many trials this was the one that worked best! We had minor layout details we wanted to change and Nikita from Cloudsearch was quick and efficient in making these changes. I can highly recommend them, great app!

Quality Kiwi

Zafar from CloudSearch was absolutely AMAZING to deal with. We had some early teething issues with the app and he was RIGHT on it from the get-go. Their support is second to none and I would gladly use any of their apps. Thanks heaps guys.

Genunique

My store relies on Cloudsearch to assist my shoppers in finding EXACTLY what they're looking for. The search feature is very accurate and Zafar was so nice in helping me customize the smart filters to blend in with the style of my theme. I'm very excited to see the positive results from using Cloudsearch. We are already seeing a spike in product searches throughout our store. Thank you for a great app and service!

Creazioni Fadal

Highly recommended to use this app. Fast and great support from the team!! Thanks for your help Nikita!

Xanne Fran Studios

So far this app is wonderful. I had a couple of questions and customer service was friendly and fast. They helped me get everything set up exactly as I wanted. This app makes my website so much more user friendly (I have a lot of items to sift through) and I know my customers will love it. Thank you!!

Diligence1International

This search app is a keeper and is now an essential part of my online store here in shopify thanks guys!

Katie Dean Jewelry

Love this product. It was extremely easy to install and integrated with our customized site without any problems. We've had a lot of success with our customers being able to find what they're looking for easier because of this app. Thank you for creating a great product!

District A Design

Awesome customer service from their team; always available to help out :)

We are very happy we chose this app!