Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

Sunny Health and Fitness

Great for a free app, however its "visually horrible" looking. The instant search results dont work well in mobile, and if you have a large product catalog they dont let you really see everything.

However, this would work great for very small storefronts with minimal products. For larger E-commerce webstores, this doesnt cut the mustard.

April 12, 2019

We are sorry that our mobile view didn't meet your expectations. CloudSearch is a new app and our team is constantly working to add new features to our tool. I am happy to report that we have updated the mobile experience and hope that our update now meets your needs.

We would love to speak with you about your search experience, we tried to contact you via email but didn't get a response. We welcome your feedback.

Cloud 69 Shop

Amazing App! Took 2 minutes to set up and works beautifully :) I would recommend this app if you are looking for a nice way for customers to search for your products.

Berrylush

I really liked this app. It is the best app available on app store for providing the search suggestions for free.

Secret46

Great App. Really nice and easy to use and setup! Took me like 30 Seconds to set up and is showing great results!

Outboundee

This autocomplete search bar is in the top 5 of all apps I'm using on Shopify. Why? It greatly improves customer's journey when searching for long/tricky words. Kind of like Google - you don't need to write out the whole word and wrong spelling isn't a problem. On top of that the team behind the app resolved my issue within 4 hours. It was concerning search results where products were displayed together with other content (e.g. privacy policy, shipping policy). The search results now show products only. Great service, awesome function. A MUST-HAVE app.

DCD

I LOVE IT!!!!! This app is amazing, give it a try and you will see what I meant That's all I'm gonna say.

Spoonie Sister Shop

Super easy to set up and greatly improves the search function! The photos make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for. Also love the analytics included.

YUNIK Store

Simple yet effective, it definitely improves the basic (and flawed) default search that comes with Shopify.
Recommended!

Black Barn Upholstery Supplies

Set up very quickly, wanted to get a search box on the menu bar and Nikita installed it in minutes and gave some advice for the layout of my website.

Secretos.com.co

great app, great service. looks good and works perfect. had an issue with he position of the search field, and it got fixed in no time. great