Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

My Lala Leggings

They were super helpful with integration needs and design for mobile use to fit our site. Great app we believe it has already started to help with sales.

Diamond Dolls

Super happy with this app and their great customer service, they were able to tailor a solution for my filters swell. I highly recommend cloudsearch

FITNESSIMPULSE.EU

Ich habe die App von 10 Minuten installiert und bin schon von der Suche begeistert. Ich verwende das Theme Avenue und die App integriert sich perfekt in die Suche. Es wird das erste Bild angezeigt. Ich teste weiter, aber die ersten Statements hier schon mal.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

CloudSearch is an amazing search solution! With our large catalog it does everything we need and then some. Plus, Alex and the customer support team are super responsive and helpful, even setting us up with some custom options. We highly recommend CloudSearch!

Neat Shop

I am a very picky person when it comes to anything. if you are looking for an elegant, professional, amazing search engine app, do not look further, I have tried so many and none gave me half the satisfaction I got with this amazing app. Support is awesome. IN LOVE. do not hesitate to download it, u won't regret it, I promise. Keep up the amazing work guys, will not trade you EVER.

Bijondo

It's fine and can be better!
Easy to install but not online chat with assistance.
I would have something I can place everywhere I need...possible?

November 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We don't provide online support since we are a small team yet. However, we do our best to reply in a reasonable time.

We are waiting for your response and would be glad to resolve all the issues.

Fête Furs

This search app is perfect. Can't say anything negative about it. Thanks for making a free version, it's a big help for new stores.

Dietetica Ferrer

Really nice APP. Better support, answering really quickly and helped translate to spanish. 100% recommended

Thanks Universe Shop

Amazing APP usefull to help people to see directly the products stored... The staff is also the TOP, Nikita fix for me an research bar, setting the size and also the color! Thanks for everything. AF

InkAndDrop

Brilliant app! The search features work flawlessly and the support we received was incredible and very quick