Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Lil Lollipop

The app itself is pretty good and smooth. But the customer service is sometimes a little slow to respond. But they take feedback quite well. I have been working to get my store online www.lil-lollipop.com and same sizes were showing twice in drop-down, got the solution from the team. :)

Boquiteo

Amazing app! We love the seach and filters. And it also has an Incredible support service!

Special thanks to Alex

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Great App, the team is excepcional and the search engine is very useful and reliable. Thank you for the adjustments!

Teclaser

I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to setup and immediately improved the search capabilities of the store, even on mobile. Very seamless and I didn't think twice to upgrade to pro. I only wish I had gotten it earlier.

Eiluj Beauty

Highly recommended!! I love everything about this app. The overall aesthetic integrates with any theme. I needed a little help with my store and they responded ASAP and fixed everything.

winestorageuk

Very rarely am I blown away by an app. But this one ticked all the boxes for me and more. I mainly installed for filter functionality but the search function is also incredible. Very reasonable pricing too and easy to implement.

Nemanja Nikolic

Great app and even better customer service. I contacted customer service about design issues that I had on my website and Alex responded promptly and he resolved everything in a couple of hours. Another thing to mention is that the app's cost is in the normal range and it's not overpriced like many other similar apps are.

PREASA

This search is blazing fast and even helps make matches if the client doesn't input everything correctly. This is very important for our large inventory. Their support was excellent and helped us customize the look of the sidebar. Great app and company!

My Beautiful Wigs

Really love this app - so easy to use and does exactly what i want and probably more - would highly recommend

Shop-Label

We were looking for a filter and search option that wouldn't modify our product collection pages and after many trials this was the one that worked best! We had minor layout details we wanted to change and Nikita from Cloudsearch was quick and efficient in making these changes. I can highly recommend them, great app!