Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Elbert's Delivers

This works like a charm! Customer service is also the best. Super responsive and helpful. Thank you so much!

Licence To Quilt

Application excellente, service client impeccable. Je recommande sans hésiter.
Il suffit de taper une lettre et le moteur de recherche sort tout ce qui contient cette lettre. Fabuleux!

RealSync

Extremely easy to setup and use. Very fast search functionality with a good feature set. Ability to integrate custom filters into your existing product pages with three types of integration styles to choose from. Very good price for the features you are getting and excellent customer support.

Flask

This is the best search filter and the cleanest I've ever seen. We had a very hard time installing the sidebar and working out some glitches (all related to our theme, nothing related to the app itself) and their people integrated it seamlessly and beautifully and VERY quickly. This is the very first time I write a review and it's 5 stars all around

Tribe-Hype

Best method of providing filters - I've tried em all. You will not be disappointed. Besides, GREATEST support of all time, I've seen it all :) Thank you very much, especially Alex. You've been such a great help for my brand.

Créations Québec

The search is great, my main site is in French and it works perfectly. Also, I received awesome service from the CloudSearch team to make my search continue to work in both French and English, something I had not been able to accomplish with any other search tool. Also, I love how you can personalize the filters.

TICBU - INDUMENTARIA CICLISMO

no se como se usa, dure 3 horas y no di, muy mala aplicacion al no explicar como se hace, q mal, lastima

May 29, 2020

We've already tried to contact you via email and here again, we would like to offer our help in solving any difficulties related to our app. Please get back to us and allow us to learn from your feedback so that we can improve.

We're always around to help solve any issues in no time!

Concetto è

NO SUPPORT, ignoring email is a bad strategy! Answering right away after a bad review is even worst! So don't bother yourself because this one will stay here to remind you that answer to clients is the polite thing to do.

Anyway the app is not bad at all, but if it doesn't work right away forget about having some sort of decent support.

May 29, 2020

We're really sorry you have experienced this. We don’t want to make excuses, we just want to thank you for your feedback. Our support just got better and we’re waiting for your next question or request!

Wellbeing Choices

I had problems integrating it with my store but the support team managed to fix it for me (while I was still on the trial plan!). I like offering customers a way to fine tune their search quickly and this app does just that. The price is also amazing! So far I'm quite happy with it and like the easy overview dashboard as well.

Welland-Power

Hi, I am trying different filters and seeing what they are like. The interface for this one is nice, but it doesn't seem to support different filters per collection, which is a requirement if you have different product ranges.
It also requires some manual setup, with more work this will be a good app I think.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly adding features to improve our filters function and we hope that you will not be disappointed when you try our app again at some point in the future. (We've also offered our help via email to implement a workaround for you).

We also want to note that our app needs just a couple of lines of HTML code added but the greatest benefit is that you get your design intact and all your app integrations working which is quite unique among search & filter apps out there. And we're always happy to help with the installation!