4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience with its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. Its robust filtering capabilities and ability to manage large product catalogs are particularly valued. Additional features like search analytics, product metafields, and custom filters are also beneficial. The support team, notably a member named Nikita, is often commended for their outstanding service. The app is also recognized for its cost-effectiveness and support for multilingual stores.

August 30, 2023

They are always so fast to respond and have helped with so many edits to make this app feel like it was built for my store. I tried every other filter app in the shopify app store ( literally every single one ) and kept coming back to this one as all the others caused major issues. Save yourself some time and get this app :)

Heather Freitas
2 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Elégedett vagyok az applikációval és az ügyfélszolgálattal is. Ha kérdésem volt vagy technikai problémám, az ügyfélszolgálat azonnal intézkedett. Köszönöm a gyors segítséget!

Soaring ArtSouls Fashion & Art
Hungary
7 months using the app
August 31, 2023

This app is so amazing. I had been looking for something like this to install, especially with the collection filters without messing up my theme. I didn't know how to install some things and the customer support was amazing and helped me out tremendously very quickly. I love the simplicity and how well it integrates with my store. This app saved me a lot of headaches from previous apps. Looks amazing with my store, great app.

Purchaser Palace
13 days using the app
August 18, 2023

Very fast and helpful support, I was in a shock, how quick they work. All issues solved. App itself is very elegant in its design, have many options, and joins sorting and filtering and searching in one, which is very convenient

Vollmart24.com
Poland
About 2 years using the app
August 25, 2023

I like this App , the best fit for me it is the flexibility to the Search Bar at any page ...even home page or custom designed pages .... support was amazing and followup my case until fixed ....thank you and keep it up

Dubai Properties from PREMIER HEIGHTS
United Arab Emirates
8 months using the app
Edited May 31, 2023

We are very satisfied with using Cloud Search to optimize the search of our website. The app is easy to use and one of the great things about it is that it is evolving so that some of our needs and suggestions have been met after installing and starting to use the app.
The app integrates with our multilingual store and there is always help for whatever problem we might have.
We had some custom work done by a third party to have the app styled more to our specific needs but since our needs were a bit specific, we don’t find this to be a fault of the app.
I do wish the app took manual listings in the collections more into account when filters are applied because this would greatly improve our ability to highlight specific products even when customers are filtering unnecessary products away, but I am told this is a work in progress.

As the manual listings are now taken into account, we have no more concerns with the app and we would definitely recommend it to others.

PetiteKnit
Denmark
About 2 years using the app
NP Apps replied May 25, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review and for sharing your experiences with our Cloud Search app! We're absolutely thrilled to hear how satisfied you've been with its functionality and evolution.

In response to your feedback about manual listings, we're happy to inform you that we've recently launched the manual/featured sort order support in our app. This feature will provide you with more flexibility in showcasing specific products, even as customers filter their search.

We invite you to give this new feature a try and share your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,

February 21, 2024

This app works SO well. It is much simpler than competing apps in that it doesn't overtake your collections, but simply works within them. The support is unparalleled - with Nikita helping me through every step of getting us up and running. He was quick to reply, knowledgeable, and definitely went above and beyond to make sure we were in great shape! 10/10 recommend!

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions
February 9, 2024

The support received from Nikita is AMAZING! He has helped us customise this app perfectly for our needs, and we really needed something quite complex for filtering our large range of products. Superb app that we absolutely cannot do without!

Nomination South Africa
South Africa
February 6, 2024

Very useful app - and extremely good and competent customer service! They were responsive and able to customize the search functionality to our purpose within a few hours. We just started using the app and I love the presentation of the search results and the speediness of the app!

Önling
Denmark
September 6, 2023

Great app, and even better support. Can't rate Nikita highly enough for the support he's provided getting the app up and running for both of our stores.

COMMITEQ®