Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Diva Divine

if you have a lot of products on your website then your visitors can get lost trying to find your product. This gives them instant access to the product/ s they are looking for

Aromabelia

Great Application and Free. This app is easy to install, work great displaying my products and the support is very helpful with assisting me to implement the search bar. This is my first time reviewing app and this app and their support deserve thumb up ++++

MAYA AND MORE

Great app! I just downloaded it, but so far ... it works great! It has all I need in shop. This app is really easy to install. Now the search engine offers all the products with pictures! Now I just need to improve my SEO for products. THX.

KosovaMall

The best smart search on shopify. With very good search and specifically support is very helpful. I like it.

Queen Station

This little app suits our storefront perfectly. Good communication with the developer helped us to change a few setting to make it work even better, much appreciated for a free app. The statistics are quite useful to us too.

Laoudis Foods

This is an excellent Shopify app - very useful for every Shopify store!
And the app support is also perfect! Highly recommented!

Sunny Health and Fitness

Great for a free app, however its "visually horrible" looking. The instant search results dont work well in mobile, and if you have a large product catalog they dont let you really see everything.

However, this would work great for very small storefronts with minimal products. For larger E-commerce webstores, this doesnt cut the mustard.

April 12, 2019

We are sorry that our mobile view didn't meet your expectations. CloudSearch is a new app and our team is constantly working to add new features to our tool. I am happy to report that we have updated the mobile experience and hope that our update now meets your needs.

We would love to speak with you about your search experience, we tried to contact you via email but didn't get a response. We welcome your feedback.

Cloud 69 Shop

Amazing App! Took 2 minutes to set up and works beautifully :) I would recommend this app if you are looking for a nice way for customers to search for your products.

Berrylush

I really liked this app. It is the best app available on app store for providing the search suggestions for free.

Secret46

Great App. Really nice and easy to use and setup! Took me like 30 Seconds to set up and is showing great results!