Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

bookmarshal.com

Best search app for shopify , i recommend it to everyone. Thank you cloud search.. Instant search results

ebeecollection

Worth i. Would love to recommend it to use its easy to use and to apply. Customer will love to use this new search.

tellitelli.ee

Great app! Love the interface and very easy to use. Customer service is really helpful. Thank you, Alex!

Agnesium Ltd

Works perfectly! Extremely fast, search results and suggestions always relevant and displayed instantly. Also great design!

VARIOeveryday

Love the interface, great price and i needed the developer to help me add in the filters and Nikita was quick to respond (on a weekend) and helped me with it promptly. Looking forward to more development on this app. Good work!

My Lala Leggings

They were super helpful with integration needs and design for mobile use to fit our site. Great app we believe it has already started to help with sales.

Diamond Dolls

Super happy with this app and their great customer service, they were able to tailor a solution for my filters swell. I highly recommend cloudsearch

FITNESSIMPULSE.EU

Ich habe die App von 10 Minuten installiert und bin schon von der Suche begeistert. Ich verwende das Theme Avenue und die App integriert sich perfekt in die Suche. Es wird das erste Bild angezeigt. Ich teste weiter, aber die ersten Statements hier schon mal.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

CloudSearch is an amazing search solution! With our large catalog it does everything we need and then some. Plus, Alex and the customer support team are super responsive and helpful, even setting us up with some custom options. We highly recommend CloudSearch!

Neat Shop

I am a very picky person when it comes to anything. if you are looking for an elegant, professional, amazing search engine app, do not look further, I have tried so many and none gave me half the satisfaction I got with this amazing app. Support is awesome. IN LOVE. do not hesitate to download it, u won't regret it, I promise. Keep up the amazing work guys, will not trade you EVER.