Reviews (1,151)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation features, including follow-up emails and abandoned cart reminders. They value its customizable options, unique discount codes, and product links in newsletters. The review and recommendation features have boosted sales and conversions for some merchants. Customer service is noted for its quick response, and the seamless Shopify integration is a plus. Merchants report increased repeat business, customer engagement, and site traffic. The app also offers professional-looking receipts.

January 8, 2018

PLEASE BE AWARE!

You can't revert to the Free Plan at the end of your Trial.
We were automatically moved to the Premium Plan.

We won't endorse an App, that uses false claims.

Coolsquishies
2 days using the app
April 19, 2019

pricing is based on list of customer you have since the beggining. It doesnt make sense since its an email marketing app and a lot of customers do not accept marketing.
If I cant pay for an specific list of clients that I will use to send email marketing campaigns it donest make sense

Adel Paris
2 days using the app
CMC Campaign Monitor replied April 19, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry about the confusion in this regard. We can definitely help you suppress the customers (new & old) that does not accept marketing as a way to reduce your billing and also to give you control over who you want to contact via Conversio.

If you send me an email on adiip@conversio.com, I'd be happy to help with this.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder

April 26, 2023

Got stuck setting up a domain. It's a hustle and there's no live chat for support. You just get a bot that will frustrate you more.

If you want a simplified newsletter, just use omni.

AlexBender.co.za
South Africa
1 day using the app
December 27, 2022

Pretty easy set-up as long as you follow along and do everything step by step. So far working great!

Life Defies Logic
About 1 hour using the app
September 7, 2018

The app is good and they have a bunch of features. BUT, for you to be able to send newsletters, or even view newsletters, you'd have to enter your credit card information. Which I did and BOOM, there are no templates. You are all alone if you are a beginner and doesn't have the necessary experience to build a decent newsletter. they wrote to me saying that they have a service, that someone can help you build your newsletter for an extra cost, of course.
Bottom line, I switched to another email marketing company :)

MeNene Store
About 23 hours using the app
March 6, 2023

I love easy solutions and CM Commerce is super easy and straightforward to set up. highly recommended!

Giving Voice to Recovery Boutique
About 1 hour using the app
January 20, 2022

I connected with this platform based on the number of reviews. I've found it quite easy to use in just a few short minutes. Grateful to have found this app on Shopify.

Billiboo.com
24 minutes using the app
February 27, 2017

We were going to use Conversio for the Product Reviews, Cart Abandon and Newsletter functions but were disappointed to learn from Conversio that the Receipts function is a must and not a function that can be switched off. If you want to avail of any of the other features you MUST use the Receipts function.

We currently use another app for all emails (including receipts) and the templates there are so much more professional looking than the Conversio template. It would be a big step back to use Conversio receipt designs now. I don't have the time (or probably knowledge) to edit the Conversio template enough to look like my current design. If that's even possible.

I did try the Conversio test email but it showed up incorrectly on my mobile which made it very difficult to read and understand. I sent Conversio a screenshot but they were unable to explain it. They told me they were looking into it but seemed to be unaware of this problem. Note to current Conversio users: it might be working fine on your device but some mobile customers of yours are probably experiencing the same issue as me which wouldn't reflect well on your business.

The option to send the test email to different emails isn't available so I couldn't check for the problems on other devices.

We don't display 'Taxes' at checkout or on receipts in my country and Conversio were unable to tell me if Taxes would display or not on our system.
We have a checkbox for Taxes in my current receipt app which we can simply uncheck. Conversio doesn't have the same level of user friendliness.

Why can't we just use the Product Reviews, Cart Abandon and the Newsletter functions!? I'm sure there are good parts to Conversio but we couldn't try them unless we used the poor quality Receipts, which we are not willing to do.

Customer service were quick to respond but couldn't help with any of the issues.

Tackle Town
Ireland
About 7 hours using the app
July 10, 2023

scam application it waste your time and stole your data than you get banned . all reviews are fake they push you to give review if you want activate your account . and if you don’t give them a good review you will get banned

Goodreads
About 2 hours using the app
August 12, 2020

trying to get hold of support but no one is coming back - i need to cancel - for an average email list - its over £100 - ridiculous

paw pals shop