CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Back Country World

Great app and great support.

Love the look of the receipt,It looks very professional and can add my logo.

The upsell in the receipt is also a nice touch

XOveBaby

Great App. Just what we were missing! Their creation process is very simple and can be done in minutes. We can't wait to see how the new upsells do.

The Golden Concepts

Great look, installed it and customised a receipt in seconds. Also love the upsell feature. Most importantly.. its FREE. Great work guys! :)

Air Plant Décor

Perfect app!! Amaaaaazing receipts that look outstanding!
Will definitely be utilizing this app!
Thanks to everyone at Receiptful!

Signal Chain

Generally it's a fantastic App, however it still feels a little undercooked and as if it's not quite at its potential.

My reason for saying this is the almost entirely based on the flexibility of the Upsell function, which is my primary reason for choosing Receiptful. It would simply be much more beneficial as a user to be able to customise the parameters for each Upsell function more - personalise the discount voucher, giving the options of excluding collections and tags, or conversely only including particular items or collections.

The same with free shipping - including or excluding particular items, collections, tags, and even countries. It's no good giving free shipping to everyone and having all profits chewed up by extra shipping costs to customers overseas. So, just being able to customise countries this applies to would be fantastic.

Otherwise, functionally it is a great App with a great user interface.

Igift

Update:

It is really annoying that we cant send out amended invoices. The app put the wrong credit card number on the invoice and we cannot fix it through receiptful!!!!!!!!!

We have had a chance to work with this app (and its developers) for a couple of weeks and hope to pass on some useful information that other users will appreciate. Our review hopefully will help you to understand what this app can really do and not do so that you can save valuable time. I hope anyone who leaves a review of this app or any other Shopify app will do the same. I find that most reviews through Shopify to be useless as they are first impressions or too brief.

First of all, I would like to say that this app makes giant steps forward in receipt design and will provide a realistic possibility of getting a repeat sale. It is also good at sending out an receipt on a timely basis which is should do without a glitch. So if this is all you want this app is good,

Also, it appears that this app is good at resending an invoice if customers want another copy, To do this, you can press "resent receipt" in the Shopify order page or from the Receiptful website.

However, this app needs more development. Currently, if a customer has given you an incorrect or new email address, you to change the email address in Receiptful and send it from there. This is unexpected for Shopify users as we would make the email change on the orders page or the customer page. We would then press "resend receipt" on Shopify orders page. If you do this, the receipt will go to the old email address. In the end, the email address will have to be changed in Receiptful and Shopify to keep your records correct. It is worth noticing that Receiptful will show this receipt as "not sent" but we can confirm that it has been sent.

The other downside of Receiptful is that some of the basic tasks that other Receipt/Invoice apps have, Receiptful is missing. If you need to change/edit your receipt and resend it, you cannot do this in Receiptful. So if you need to change the address, add a redelivery charge, add a discount, etc. you cannot do this in Receiptful. You will have to do this manually, This feature in almost all of the other receipt/invoice apps from Shopify.

Finally, some more good news that we just learned -- if you want to send a copy of an invoice to your business email automatically, this can do this with Receiptful. If you do this you may be able to amend an invoice.or at least indicate the amendment in an email. We will investigate to see if you can fully edit the invoice -- but if would likely be an awkward workaround at best.

Conclusion: this App is free for a reason -- it is not really a fully functional receipt app .It is probably the best receipt app with Shopify if you don't want the editing function (Invoice4Shopify has the editing function but no upsell function). It has the potential to be quite wonderful. The developers seem very keen to improve the App so hopefully the changes will be coming very soon.

The Sea & Salt

I like how this app is really easy but I really hoped that there could be multiple receipts to be made so that we can send them out for different purposes. Cause for retail stores, it would be good to send receipts for different purposes with the same template instead of having different templates. But I enjoy how awesome the customizations are and the integration to Shopify is great!

Vibedration

Awesome app! The receipts are high quality, and can be a huge asset in helping convert current customers to long lasting customers. Great for cross selling as well.

ThirtyOneTwentyFive

Love this app! It's super easy to install, use and adds a great touch to the shopping experience. Great way to upsell, and get referrals. Best part about this app is that it's free and in my opinion one of the best free apps available.

ePowerBanks

Receiptful is an amazing app and FREE, I cant believe it, here's why:
- The customer support and email tutorial support is A1;
- The receiptful App is stable, and VERY easily integrated into any shopify theme;
- The receipts look superb, and about 1000% better than the generic shopify receipts;
- Now that I am using Receiptful, I don't know how I lived without it;
- The app dashboard is very user friendly and interactive;

There are few apps that win me over 100%, well Receiptful is the exception, and it is free, which is even more amazing.

One word "THANKS" receiptful, I owe you a beer or 50.