CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Flourish Boutique

I love this app!! If your looking for a receipt that you can upload your logo to, get customers to give you feedback, and also reward the customer with a discount for shopping with you....this is the app for you!! I love it, so easy to use and set up!!

Style In Accessories

Very easy to use! I recommend it. Basically drag and drop and your receipts look very professional.

Mia Mélange

Great app! super easy and straight forward. I wish i could make all my email templates with this app. Thank you so much for making it free!

Shami's Gourmet

Great App! Super easy set up and absolutely beautiful emails. We're only a few days in so we don't have any meaningful data vis a vis conversions and such, but there is no doubt in mind this will create sales. This should be one of the first apps any new store installs.

JLab Audio

Four days in - and we love it. Easy to set-up and already producing conversions and new sales.

Sorry State Records

Super easy to set up and the receipts look gorgeous. I just wish I could use this template for all of my other emails, most importantly shipping confirmation. The only troubling thing is how few people actually open their receipts. But the fact that I have that information is all thanks to Receiptful, and it was super easy.

Darling & Dapper

Loving Receiptful! Super easy to setup, super easy to create a beautiful receipt with some nice upsells! Pays for itself ;)

Boardwalk Cafe and Diner

This is exactly what we needed - Shopify, while great didn't offer decent looking invoices. Receiptful does exactly that so we are very happy with its functionality

Fragrancebuy Canada

The team at Receiptful is the most helpful team I have ever had the pleasure of communicating and working with. The app is an ingenious idea and the staff were extremely helpful in getting things setup and patiently answering all of our questions. Highly recommended for any professional business!

Silicagelly

Superb app that automatically sends cross-sell receipt to my customers. Highly recommended!

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.