CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Shoesdays

Brilliant idea, easy to use and looks great!!

MixedMade

Receiptful is probably the easiest (and best user-experience) Shopify app we have used thus far. Better yet, it produces a beautiful result with little effort. Our previous receipts were a bit embarrassing, nothing more than plan-text emails. With a few clicks and 20 minutes our receipt-emails (#1 most opened email in e-commerce) now look sleek and target customers with a cross-sell or discount for future purchase. Plus, it's FREE! Honestly, this should be one of the first apps you add to your store.

Eternal Wooden Roses

Easily create new and beautiful receipts that are engaging also. Pretty good demographics and you can view the email they received. In the email it also attaches a more "Normal" receipt that they could use easier for taxes and whatnot.

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris

This app is easy to use and brilliant for creating attractive receipts that can be used as a marketing tool to help retain customers and also find new ones. The customer support has been really great so far. Highly recommended!

The Happy Vapor Company

So far so goo! Receiptful is easy to use and enhances my store, not only in look but valuable marketing. Thanks!

Online Lighting

Very nice app that enables you to customize and secure the closeout of a sale.

SpoiledDogDesigns.com

Great app and great support. They respond quickly to all my questions and give me easy instruction on how to do things. They are great and I LOVE my receipts!!!

Mod Owl

Great app. I love the new rewards feature. I'm new to Shopify and using their apps, but this one has been extremely easy to use and I know it'll make a huge difference. www.modowl.com

Pure Chimp 2

Excellent app & easy to use. Lets your customers work for you to gain new customers.

Also really happy with the customer service. A good team that is responsive.

Zinnia Folk Arts

Excellent app, beautifully designed. I just added an incentive and look forward to seeing results. Thanks so much for making it free!