CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Fortify'd Naturals, Inc

Ive only been using this a short time and it may be too soon to write a review but so far I really like this app a lot. The look of the receipt is very professional and the customer service is great. ThankYou Receiptful

the selectiv

This app is really a no brainer. The receipts look so much more professional than the standard Shopify receipt. App is easy to use and these receipts add another dimension to your marketing strategy.

Green Glass

really good, we loved it. Now our receipts are really cool n sexy ;)

Espresso Perfetto

Very useful App. Our receipts are looking very professional and we can add all the necessary informations. A good way to communicate with our customers..
Thank you!

Miss Tempted

Great app! Works perfectly, receipts look so much nicer than they used to. Up-sell feature is a great addition to emails. I had a problem with my POS store, but this was fixed by Adii very very quickly. Thanks so much

DigitalxModels.com

Fantastic App!! This app really helps improve your store's image with an attractive emailed receipt, and it also extends your marketing effort with a little upselling. Great customer service too!! 5 Stars!

PUR Gum

A wonderful, useful, simple and powerful app! Great for any Shopify users. A must as well.

The customer support is outstanding :).

Good work!

Sword & Plough

Great app and amazing customer support! Ran into some issues with the install, but Adii and his team responded to my inquiry immediately and were able to resolve the issue.

Party and Beauty

Superb App. Super easy set up and great support from the developers.Most importantly customers love it!

Alan Lee Collection

Awesome App. Especially since it is genuinely free. Since it is free and so awesome, I feel horrible asking for anything else. However, it would be incredibly awesome if an image of the item that was purchased could show up on the item line in the receipt. If you guys would implement that, I think it would be absolutely perfect and you will get the last star.