CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Espresso Perfetto

Very useful App. Our receipts are looking very professional and we can add all the necessary informations. A good way to communicate with our customers..
Thank you!

Miss Tempted

Great app! Works perfectly, receipts look so much nicer than they used to. Up-sell feature is a great addition to emails. I had a problem with my POS store, but this was fixed by Adii very very quickly. Thanks so much

DigitalxModels.com

Fantastic App!! This app really helps improve your store's image with an attractive emailed receipt, and it also extends your marketing effort with a little upselling. Great customer service too!! 5 Stars!

PUR Gum

A wonderful, useful, simple and powerful app! Great for any Shopify users. A must as well.

The customer support is outstanding :).

Good work!

Sword & Plough

Great app and amazing customer support! Ran into some issues with the install, but Adii and his team responded to my inquiry immediately and were able to resolve the issue.

Party and Beauty

Superb App. Super easy set up and great support from the developers.Most importantly customers love it!

Alan Lee Collection

Awesome App. Especially since it is genuinely free. Since it is free and so awesome, I feel horrible asking for anything else. However, it would be incredibly awesome if an image of the item that was purchased could show up on the item line in the receipt. If you guys would implement that, I think it would be absolutely perfect and you will get the last star.

Pearcha Sustainable Clothing

It's a great app. We love the customer feedback feature. The only down side is that it only works for online orders and not the point of sale orders. But they have great customer service and answered all my questions. We would totally recommend this app to our peers.

BelleXo♥

Super cute app, love customizing my receipts. Fun & easy to use, you can even add a discount on future orders :) Great work!!

VapeXport

Realy satisfied with this product very good.
Receipt are much better and the customer service is amazing i strongly recommend this!