Shopify Collabs

Rating (2.9)
Developer
2.9
September 8, 2022

Not what I was expecting. As someone who struggles to find influencers I thought this would be a platform where I could easily offer a collab but the discover tab seems useless? I can't send these influencers an active offer really unless I DM I thought it would be like the middle man type of app.

Brinisity
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Shopify replied September 11, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, I'd love to open a dialogue with you about what you need to make this app just right for you. Collabs has launched recently and we're happy to look to where merchants like yourself would like it to go. Please look out for my email so we can discuss.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

August 30, 2022

Excited for what this app promises but Instagram account won't connect and PayPal payments to creators doesn't work. Still waiting for my ticket to be answered.

GEO
Time spent using app: 5 days
Shopify replied August 31, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing!

August 16, 2022

I currently use another Affiliate Application for my shopify store, but was eager to switch to this app once I saw that it would be included in my shopify subscription. However I haven't switched over as my current affiliates don't always want to sign up using their social media accounts as they prefer to sign up via email. I wish there was a feature at would allow me to email out an invite or to manually add an affiliate. For this reason alone I'm sticking with my current app even though it costs me additional fees every month. Close but not quite Shopify.

Snufflebean Yarn
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shopify replied August 19, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. This feedback is so valuable to us - it lets us know how we can improve with each future iteration of our app. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication so I can ensure that your feedback is put on the desk of our developers!

June 27, 2022

Yes, AP4Liberty is right. The link for the affiliates are not working although the discount code is. I'm surprised to find that this basic feature is not working. The APP is not usable right now until the developers fix it.

Kibbles!
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
Shopify replied June 29, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

June 12, 2022

no way to integrate with email to contact potential influencers on "discover". many features missing and overall confusing.

Portage and Main
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shopify replied June 13, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I've sent you an email to open up the lines of communication and offer further support.

May 27, 2022

The app was brilliant to begin with, really easy to set up and get going. But I was unaware that I would need to apply on PayPal for 'mass payments' and having signed up 50 ambassadors who are all earning commission daily, PayPal has declined my mass payments application and I'm now unable to pay them through the Dovetale app. I have contacted support but heard nothing...

Laurella Mama
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shopify replied May 31, 2022

May 11, 2022

It looks like Dovetale got rid of the "Campaigns" feature as a part of the Shopify acquisition. Too bad. That was the one feature that we were looking forward to. Without that, I don't see us switching from our current affiliate app.

VIP Luxury Hair Care
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
Shopify replied May 15, 2022

Hello,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We've followed up with you over email to open up the lines of communication on this.

May 6, 2022

Are there any video instructions? I have some people trying to apply and having terrible trouble with using a Facebook Handle either personal or business. It then will ask them to log in and then says the email is already taken. So when forgot password is selected no reset email is sent. Please help.

Humphreys BBQ
Time spent using app: 8 days
Shopify replied May 12, 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify