Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shop Lfb

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I followed the instillation instructions and was unable to see the size filter. However, sent them a quick email and they helped me that same day!

Great customer service. Very happy!

J Shoes Uk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We were in desperate need of an app that gave our customers the ability to view our collections by their size --- This app was just what we needed! For a small set up fee they will do all the fiddly theme coding for you and with such a small monthly payment, its a must for any store wanting to improove their customers shopping experience. We had efficient service from the app developers and were up and running within just a few hours. The app works on both our desktop and mobile sites --- Definitely recommended!

Cafe Tables And Chairs

Time spent using app About 2 years

App works great and support is excellent!

Freeride Boardshop Inc

I installed this app on the Turbo Theme by Out of the Sandbox. It works great so far! The installation team at Supple Apps was great and very quick to make any changes that I requested. Check out my installation at www.freerideboardshop.com

Julo Exchange

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

A robust solution with the effective support to make sure everything is properly setup.

Cloud F1 Llc

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

If you can play around the code a little bit this app comes in handy.

3dprintingcom

Location Netherlands

Perfect app! Works like a charm. Great support!

My Celebrity Closet

Location Ireland

Thanks you so much for helping me set this up! :)

Amazing Grace 4

Absolutely brilliant! I would most definitely recommend this app for anyone who is considering setting up an e-commerce website on the Shopify CMS; the options are effective and very helpful. Simply a logical and must have app from the wonderful team at Supple Apps!

Babymac

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Must have app !!! .. If you need create filters for your customers this app is perfect, easy to configure. Hasn't got some options like select multiple options for the same filter but to be honest the quality/price ratio is brilliant.
Very happy !!