Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters.

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

A screenshot of Collection Filter demo on an orange background

Babyfoni

It's necessary and good enough

Tj Formal

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great feature at a great price. Helpful customer support.

Motocross Outlet

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome App. Awesome Pricing (very cheap).

Awesome technical support (had an issue in the theme, gave them the access to my shop and they fixed it in no time).

The filters and options work beautifully!

Mdi Apparel

SuppleApps has been very receptive and has even fixed errors from other apps so that their's works flawlessly.

Gentlemanknives

Makes the organization of my products clearer. great app

Chainsforhim

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm giving Supple Apps 10 out of 10 for both the quality of their apps and their customer service. Their Collection Filter App has made a huge difference to the overall look and style of our collection pages. They also gave great instructions on how to install it and got back to me so quickly when I had questions. It was simple and straight forward. Highly recommend them.

Alan Desk

Excellent Service. I'm not very technical when it comes to this kind of stuff but Marius help me though it and the app works perfectly. I'm using it for a totally different purposes than for clothing and it works perfectly.

Mitjuonline

Location Singapore

Superb app. Does what it says. Marius was very patient with me and helped to answer all my questions very promptly. My management was very happy with this function. It'll definitely improve the customer shopping experience with this filter in place.

Camouflagekids

Location Singapore

Paid for installation approximately an hour ago and got it up an hour later. Amazing customer service there! I was using Variant Filter but it was not compatible with some promo apps that I was using but Collection Filter app solved my problem! I'm sure my customers will have an easier time navigating my site and hopefully lead to better sales performance. If you're looking for a filter app, look no further. This is it!

The Discount Divas

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Awesome App for Fashion retailers. App developer was quick to respond with initial setup help. The app does all it promises. Easy for customers to filter results by Size, Color, Type, etc. The merge feature is very nice so I can merge multiple size names into one category of sizes such as Sizes 4 & 6 all go under "Small". Best app I have found so far.