Collection Filter

Collection Filter

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
April 8, 2015

Very useful app and customer service was top notch. Highly recommended!

Stay Home Club
April 7, 2015

Great app, very easy to use, with fast aswers to our questions.
Simple to use, simply give access to 3rd party cookies and voilà!.

happylegs.ca
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 6, 2015

Definitely worth the 3.99/month to give your customers options to find your products faster and complete purchases quicker, which is what they want. For sites with large product collections filtering is necessary. Support is very timely, and they respond within minutes most of the time.

Helen's Jewels
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 25, 2015

Support was amazing. Not something I say often. Their team was very responsive and were nice. This solves such a crucial for Shopify users. This is a godsend! So easy to use and so nice for site admins to have custom filtering. Can't beat this.

CCPREP
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 24, 2015

Well at first it's a little tricky to get started because you have to take their code and drop it into your themes coding step by step, that was the hard part, but their customer service is great so they will help you throughout the setup. For $3.99, I don't really see a downside to this app that gives you what you need and such a low price.

Sara's Fashion
March 24, 2015

I WOULD SAY - FOR PRICE AND VALUE - A MUST

If you want to provide styles, tags, prices, brands, In fact..almost anything. This app will do it for you.

The reason why i am giving this app high acclaim is due to both its practicality and versatility. Not only that. The support responded to a query I had at 10am on a Sunday morning and they patiently talked me all the way through it. At no extra cost.

Try it. You wont be disappointed

Active-Workwear
Time spent using app: About 4 years
March 13, 2015

After weeks of trying to sort the filters in my store and ready to give up on the search by brands and types as everything pointed to making collections for every one of the 100's of products in store. I tested Collection Filter last night and could have cried with relief as it does exactly what I wanted without any stress on my part … This app will save me hours of setting up and maintaining and the great thing is it looks as though I can add more filters for my products which in turn will help our customers search the site and find exactly what they want. This app is a godsend!

Whispers Dress Agency
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 10, 2015

Great customer service. I had them install the filter for me and they did it just as I wanted it, without any problems. I would definitely recommend to friends!

KVLAR
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 4, 2015

I chose to pay the small fee to get them to set it up because of lack of time. It was done very quickly and the few things that looked wrong to me were clearly explained that it was actually the way I had set up those few products so very quickly rectified.

Really feel this app will help my customers find their choice of product quickly. It looks very neat on computer screen, mobile and tablet. Would recommend this brilliant app and the friendly and helpful customer service.

Perfectly Passionate Lingerie
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 4, 2015

They were super helpful during setup - app is working well!

Cobbler Union