Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters.

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

A screenshot of Collection Filter demo on an orange background

CleanTech Maintenance, LLC

This app is great. Collection Filter was what we needed to be able to sort by tags in our theme. They were super awesome and they got the app up and running for us super quick. The app is easy to use and the set up help is over the top. Thanks!

thebasicshop.no

Location Norway

Absolutely perfect! The integration went perfect, with good help from the team at Collection filter. Was at bit back and forth with some changes, but they helped me all the way! Im really happy with the result! 5 stars!

Evolve Skate Store

Location Australia

Excellent customer service. Helped get me up an running really smoothly, good communication and happy I chose them to help get a search by size filter up!

LOLA JEANS

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 1 day

The app works perfect! Also support help us installing correctly the app just in less than 1 day. I would recommend it!

LE CAPITAINE D'A BORD

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to setup, works very well with tags! Great customer service if you have any question! Thanks!

Minette Boutique

This app is very helpful and the tech support team is eager to help! We are so glad to have the way to filter our sizes in our shop!

Zuri

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using this app for a few years and it's great! Simple to use and the support team is responsive and helpful.

Extreme Skateshop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

works fine, good support. I don't know why I have to type a hundred caracters. that's annoying......

Marianne Style

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I have used this app for many years on my web shop & I recommend it highly. Service is excellent & any issues are resolved quickly by Kay and her highly trained team.

POPFLEX

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is really useful for letting our customers filter what is available by size! Also, the customer support is excellent - very quick and helpful!