Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

K Deer

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great customer service! Responded right away and fixed the issue we were having no problem (it was coding on our side that was the issued). Definitely recommend!

Ethos Fit

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great little add on for the store. I opted to have these guys install the app for me and they even customized it to fit better with me store. Very happy - also the special offers app that these guys make is amazing too. Big fan

45r Usa

Time spent using app Over 4 years

They customized mobile design for us!
I really didnt expect that.
The App filters items by variant and tags perfectly.
It solved many problems for me.
They have really great customer service and great technic team.
Strongly recommend it to you!

Lads Nation

Location Australia

Thankyou for awesome and fast customer service...They made it very easy for me to set up and run. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Many thanks

Rippedkit

Great value filtering app, cheap and effective. Plus the support team are quick, friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Use Ta

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Such a simple little app but it makes my store so much easier to navigate! Being a secondhand store we have soooo many sizes and brands and up until now I've really struggled to organise them in a way that's customer friendly, so I'm very pleased. Support was above and beyond expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

Reveillon

Location Argentina

Great app & support! Totally recommended!

Jungletrade Co Uk

Exactly what I was looking for. Also, I e-mailed them few questions and i got replied in 10 minutes on late Friday evening.

They took their own time on Friday to help me out and they over delivered by making some custom adjustments.

Love this company and can not recommend it enough!

Letsbeach

Location United Arab Emirates

Very nice app, exactly what I needed

Superfit Hero

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I love how this app works in my store and makes shopping easier for my customers, it allows them to sort/shop by size. I've always been able to reach someone from app support and they're incredibly responsive and efficient at answering questions and providing help. Definitely recommend this app.