Collection Filter

Collection Filter

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Supple Apps
4.4
May 24, 2022

Terrible app, it doesn't install alone, I get in touch asking for help, they don't respond, terrible, I'm going to ask for a refund.

Outlet21formen
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 24, 2022

21Formen Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 20, 2022

this app is deleting all of my tags on products and is still deleting them even after re adding! NO ONE from support is helping me!!!

Toned
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
March 3, 2021

I tried this app and had to delete it because it is working bad. When you try to filter by size, not all the products available are shown, casuing me to lose potential sales because clients do not know they are available. I contacted support explaining the issue and saying I inactivated it because of it and he replies saying he changed the name and reactivated it, completely ignoring my issue. I explained again and still did not get any solution. It is a shame, as I was very excited about this app as it is a functionality my clients request a lot and there are not many options.

TANTARA
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 1, 2020

where do i get the documentation? or steps to follow to add filters to collection pages. thanks in advance

Picket Fence