Amazon Connectr & FBA Sync

Amazon Connectr & FBA Sync

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
February 4, 2023

Great service. They did everything they promised and more. Always available to help with any problems. This was the ONLY app that worked to link my Shopify and Amazon store and sync all my products. I highly recommended this app and this team.

Self Help Slut® Merchandise
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 1, 2023

Great app ***** . best app on shopify . i have tried so many apps but this app is next level easy and so advance . customer support is also *****. this app have so many features which is helpful so for seller.

CAR CRAFT INDIA
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2022

Amazing app and service!! Installed for more than 1 year, worked fine all the time. Today customer support helped me with a big issue, really appreciated! Highly recommended!

glaryyears tattoos
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Thalia replied December 1, 2022

July 14, 2022

Very satisfied. App works great for us. The support is awesome. Just raise a ticket and they will help you asap

EliteAthlete®
Germany
Thalia replied July 15, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

January 31, 2022

The app is so good, I use it on my store bedwina.com to connect products and reviews, as well as enable a custom button to redirect my clients, the developer is so so helpful, and he never gets tired of my complaining and comments, is always here to help me, and solves any website issue I have, even those not directly related to the app! I am very happy with it, and I am using it in 2 stores, I am happy to support such an amazing developer, THANK YOU

Bedwina.com
Thalia replied February 1, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

December 16, 2021

This is an excellent app. Good value and super impressive customer service if you ever need anything. Thank you!

AdventureAustria
Austria
Time spent using app: 4 months
Thalia replied December 18, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

December 16, 2021

Excellent app. Has a lot of functions to help my business. Excellent customer service! Highly recommended.

DreamWeaversStore
Time spent using app: 11 months
Thalia replied December 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

October 6, 2021

While I only use the app for FBA shipments from Shopify the App is super easy to use, incredibly feature full and support is incredible!

Big Bender Foods
Thalia replied October 6, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

June 23, 2021

This is the most complete all round Amazon app for sellers. We had initial queries about syncing the products. Its all resolved by the team. Install with confidence.

Jewelzi
Time spent using app: 2 months
Thalia replied June 24, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

May 25, 2021

We have been using this app for a while and are really happy with the function but also with the support. We can recommend the app to all multichannel retailers.

Modbrix