Free Contact Form Builder

Free Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Sticky Contact Form & Contact Page, Easy customer support

Spy Story

Many thanks! Very handy app! Easy to set up! Have a free plan! Thank you so much for your work! ))))

Atelier Loden

Great app and great support, we highly recommend them!
Even on the free plan, they helped me on specific design requests and helped me update my code :)

June 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

Okoko Design

Delivers perfectly! Very simple to edit and customize. Useful features and input options allow you to get the exact information you need.

June 2, 2020

SSF

I use this app to help me run my online store. Very helpful! It helps make my site look much more legit while also helping increase my conversion rates!I definitely recommend.

Lunar's

good product. very easy to use and implement

cheers to the team. will recommend this for other sites

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

seal.se

Great, I like it! Just like it because its free and simple and easy to use. Now I like to se it live on my webpage!

motoraficion

gran aplicación

May 28, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

MyCatToy

For me as a beginner easy to use, intuitive, clear.
Works very quickly, looks good and does its job.

Top work

May 26, 2020

SinaXpress

Great app. Very easy to use and it's also free. Have tested other but this one I will keep.........

May 25, 2020

TheStencilsmith

This App is super easy to use, clean and simple. We are using it for a "contact us" form. It does everything we need! Excellent!

May 25, 2020