Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Jillybeads

This contact builder form is super easy to set up and implement on the shopify website. I highly recommend trying it out. Won't disappoint.

November 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Pop Warner

Easy to use, installs quickly. Was able to implement in less than 10 minutes. Two thumbs up from me I

November 6, 2020

v’sluscioushair

I love it so far it is great I like to use it as a contact form because it is a quick way for custom

October 30, 2020

Test Market

Easy to use and great interface! You can select the displayed pages by urls. highly recommended!!!!!

Elsanse | Official Store

it is very hapeful app. l have add it to my first shop and l will try free plan! Hope all will works!

Kara Hub

This is really a very useful app to get in touch with customers. I would recommend this app to all new and experienced users.

snookums.ae

This app is really helpful and simple to use. I recommend to all the stores to use this app. Thank you

List Girl

I use it for market surveys on my site. It’s super helpful and easy to navigate for me as the shop owner and my customers.

Snowprk

C'est excatement ce que je recherchais, j'ai enfin trouvé une page de contact au top pour mon site internet !

October 23, 2020

Z-MART

Great app, very easy to use the app is easy and good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 21, 2020